Nolan Carrol Another Good Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nolan Carrol Another Good Game

finfanatl

Active Roster
Reaction score
That's two really good games in a row.
Good coverage and good tackling.
Maybe we have something here!

Misi played really well also....and how about VERNON??? HUGE.

Carroll has really surprised me the last 2 weeks. He no longer scares me when he is in the game. You can see his confidence is totally different than the 1st 2 years in the league. I will say this about Coyle, this guy can really teach and Miami is fortunate to have him on the staff. Carroll, Smith Jones and Clemons look like different players than in earlier years.

That's two really good games in a row.
Good coverage and good tackling.
Maybe we have something here!

Seemd to me just about every completed pass they had was in Nolan Carrolls direction. Yeah you can have alot of tackles and tackle good when you let the guy catch the ball every time. he's getting to the ball just a bit to late.

Misi played really well also....and how about VERNON??? HUGE.

Nahhh, Misi couldn't get off of blocks all day. His worst showing so far - big reason the Rams put up 160+ yards on the ground.

Seemd to me just about every completed pass they had was in Nolan Carrolls direction. Yeah you can have alot of tackles and tackle good when you let the guy catch the ball every time. he's getting to the ball just a bit to late.
I don't know what you were watching?
The only time I saw him get beat, he had good coverage and the receiver just made a good catch.
Believe me after the first few weeks, I was one of his biggest critics, but
got to give credit to him.
He has really improved.

He's playing where he should on the boundary. Marshall should be nickle or fs when he is healthy

Nahhh, Misi couldn't get off of blocks all day. His worst showing so far - big reason the Rams put up 160+ yards on the ground.

Really? I didnt notice that. I did notice he was in on the qb quite a bit. And thats always been the criticism on him, his pass rushing.

only thing I didn't like was that him and Smith were playing off the WRs so much. Big reason for the Rams passing game going off. Outside of a great throw from Bradford to Kendricks, and the bomb to Givens, I think most of Bradford's passes were comebacks taking advantage of the soft zone.

Carroll got beat a lot.... not sure if this thread is serious lol

only thing I didn't like was that him and Smith were playing off the WRs so much. Big reason for the Rams passing game going off. Outside of a great throw from Bradford to Kendricks, and the bomb to Givens, I think most of Bradford's passes were comebacks taking advantage of the soft zone.

This. Those two plays made Bradford's job much easier.

I concur. I saw Carroll getting beat several times today. Maybe we were not watching the same game as the original poster.

Back
Top Bottom