Nolan Carroll Anyone? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nolan Carroll Anyone?

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
once he's out of the concussion protocol? Not a world-beater but unless he's lost a few steps, in retrospect, he wasn't so bad.

If he could play slot CB, in a heartbeat. Sign him for depth at boundary and cut Maxwell...Maybe...

Wonder if he could transition to FS ..

If he could play slot CB, in a heartbeat. Sign him for depth at boundary and cut Maxwell...Maybe...

Wonder if he could transition to FS ..
First thought that came to mind. FS.

Hopefully one of our film gurus can chime in.

First thought that came to mind. FS.

Hopefully one of our film gurus can chime in.

Well... Jones is a SS, TJ Mcdonald is also a strong safety. Nate Allen is not good enough. . This might be a brilliant idea actually... Nolan got speed and range

absolutely not.

He'd be a solid 4th or 5th CB. The best thing you can say about him is that he doesn't absolutely suck.

All 3 teams he's been on have had pretty bad CB play and all 3 decided he wasn't part of their solution.

Don't go backwards. We are stuck with Maxwell until March.

I always liked Carroll and was very disappointed when we let him go to Philadelphia (relying on Will Davis and Jamar Taylor from the previous year's Draft). He competes hard on every play and if he's healthy, I'd gladly have him back. Good depth, excellent on Special Teams and he's smart. Very surprised about the DUI. From his days in Miami, Nolan had the reputation of being extremely high character, to the point of being the goody two shoes of the team.

If releasing Maxwell would benefit Miami right now I'd cut him and sign Carroll.
I was at a Q&A w/ Matt Burke this weekend. When asked about the possibility of trading Maxwell, he laughed and said he's not going anywhere nor would it be possible to unload that contract. He's a Dolphin the rest of the year unless a stupid team wants that stupid contract. He also said Howard and Tankersley are the starters for the foreseeable future.

Very surprised about the DUI. From his days in Miami, Nolan had the reputation of being extremely high character, to the point of being the goody two shoes of the team.

I'm also surprised and I know his mom is a big shot politician in Florida.

I was at a Q&A w/ Matt Burke this weekend. When asked about the possibility of trading Maxwell, he laughed and said he's not going anywhere nor would it be possible to unload that contract. He's a Dolphin the rest of the year unless a stupid team wants that stupid contract. He also said Howard and Tankersley are the starters for the foreseeable future.

I wonder how this will play out if Lippett returns healthy next year. The cbs appear to be playing solid the last two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom