Nolan Carroll cleared to practice, Sean Smith forced to watch | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nolan Carroll cleared to practice, Sean Smith forced to watch

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Dolphins cornerback Nolan Carroll believes he's on the road back to a full recovery, and he is optimistic he'll play in Sunday's season finale against the New England Patriots."I moved around well," Carroll said of his Wednesday work, which was limited because of his bruised left knee. "I feel a lot better than I did last week. I'm trying to get better and everything is working. Each day I'm trying to make progress."
If Carroll practices Thursday, it will be a good indicator he'll be cleared to play Sunday.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...-notes-1227-20121226,0,243560.story?track=rss

Is it bad that I do not care to see Nolan Carroll play anymore? I suppose if Smith is sat down for the game Carroll is needed to play, but I would rather see McCann, Patterson and Stanford before watching the Nolan Carroll Show again. I do not know who is worse: Carroll or Jimmy Wilson. At least Wilson can blitz.

Is it bad that I do not care to see Nolan Carroll play anymore? I suppose if Smith is sat down for the game Carroll is needed to play, but I would rather see McCann, Patterson and Stanford before watching the Nolan Carroll Show again. I do not know who is worse: Carroll or Jimmy Wilson. At least Wilson can blitz.

If we changed every cornerback we had on this team next season I would not care. I would like to see Smith back at a fair price but i dont see it happening unless we overpay

Back
Top Bottom