Nolan Carroll | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nolan Carroll

Cut the cord already and move on. He sucked when was here before and if he was any good Philly would bring him back considering they don't have a corner on the roster. Average player at best. I say NO to Nolan

Would have zero problem with this, especially if it meant less jamar Taylor on the field

I just vividly remember watching games and seeing some WR wide open down the sideline knowing that Nolan fn Carroll had just gotten beat. He was good for that once or twice a game. I didnt watch him in Philly, but if he got rid of that once a game brain fart then bring him back.

from what i watched he did

Caroll was damn good his last season here when he was a starter. Aside from Grimes he was better than every cb we have had since.

Last edited by a moderator:
nobody in the right mind would say no thanks to nolan carroll and stick with who we have! huge upgrade over jamar taylor, and could get him for cheap..
also like casey hayward and brandon boykin please no old@ss CB's tho

Nolan as our starting CB opposite Maxwell? Not too enthused.

BUT the idea of Nolan as a CB who would compete with a 1st round CB for that spot and give that player a breather if needed? Oh hell yeah sign me up.

Memo to Tannenbaum: this team can't be as top heavy as last year.

It's all about money w Carroll.

He's good depth, and can play. Not someone you want to lean on though and he should get paid accordingly.

Any estimates on what he will cost?

Caroll was damn good his last season here when he was a starter. Aside from Grimes he was better than every cb we have had since.

Have we not seen the state of the CB position with Miami? and as much as it had to happen subtract Grimes from the position.

Its not like we have all pros planning on linning up to play CB for us this year.

The same people who are against a move like this or similar wil be torching the team for not being able to stop the passing game.

Wont surprise me though if FO is ok going into season with Taylor and Lippett as the second corner.

His problem was always awareness in our scheme...great physical tools

3rd boundary corner in front of lippett id be ok with it...but we still need a starter quality...eli apples size would go very well opposite maxwell

Team would be doing a complete 180 from the smurfs on the boundary of 2015

3rd boundary corner in front of lippett id be ok with it...but we still need a starter quality...eli apples size would go very well opposite maxwell

There is a lot of free agency left and we have the draft but at this point we did what I couldnt imagine actually make our secondary worse

He's alright but not for a starter. You bring him in and that means maxwell is your number one which is not a good idea. Maxwell should be our number 2. Wouldnt be bad for a 3 but doesnt nolan struggle in the slot?

I'm really turning to him being a nice pick for us at 13... He's raw, but would be a scheme fit and I trust our new D-coordinator to improve his situational awareness.

Back
Top Bottom