Non Dolphin Related-AZ.Cards get updated Logo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Non Dolphin Related-AZ.Cards get updated Logo

TheAnswer385

STAY LOW RUN FREE
Reaction score
clear.gif

The Cardinal head that has served as the team's logo since 1960 - when the franchise moved from Chicago to St. Louis - has been subtly transformed into a sleeker, meaner creature. The updated version was unveiled with great fanfare at Cardinals headquarters on Thursday. FOXSPORTS

"A tough bird," team owner Bill Bidwill said. "Hopefully it will be worn by tougher and faster and meaner players."

Defensive end Bertrand Berry will wear the new logo on his helmet in next month's Pro Bowl. FOX SPORTS

MOD EDIT: Help me out with this...if you knew this was non-Dolphin related, why did you spam the Dolphins' board with it?

oooo scary the cardinals. I am so scared, the cardinals are going to get me.

You call this a change in logos?? All they did was tip the birds head forward???
:roflmao:

It might be a positive change however. I lived two miles from Sun Devils stadium while going to ASU and the Cardinals definitely need a change or two.
They are getting a new stadium, but what they really need is a new owner.
The Bidwell franchise has run a crappy organization forever. Half the time when I attended a Cardinal's game at home, most the fans were wearing the other team's uniforms. :shakeno:

I remember when I saw the Dolphins play the Cardinals this year, I thought to myself "Boy, they really need to spruce up those unis!" And now they will.

Nice logo, It's made by the guy that draws the Spawn comic book. In terms of their teams success, I think they have a winning season. This Is the year for Mccown, either he plays well this year or he's out next season. If they draft a qb, I think they can build a very good team for the future. They have two very good receivers that are going to be stars in the NFL, and If they can find a QB that can put the offense together they will be a successfull. I think the Cardinals, Lions, and Phins are all teams on the rise.

Nice logo, It's made by the guy that draws the Spawn comic book. In terms of their teams success, I think they have a winning season. This Is the year for Mccown, either he plays well this year or he's out next season. If they draft a qb, I think they can build a very good team for the future. They have two very good receivers that are going to be stars in the NFL, and If they can find a QB that can put the offense together they will be a successfull. I think the Cardinals, Lions, and Phins are all teams on the rise. Oh yeah, If the helmet and jersey was black and red It would like awesome.

i like it...
but the helmet isn't gonna make them better
Dennis Green's got a LOT of work to do there

Back
Top Bottom