Non-existent Blocking Schemes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Non-existent Blocking Schemes

Sirspud

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
Ok, we know that the o-line, especially Wade Smith, is horrible. However, did anyone stop and think that maybe it is not only the players fault, but also the play itself? There were times when I was watching the game last night that made me think our coordinator doesn't know what he is doing. Even when our players seem to make a block, the runner doesn't have anywhere to run. Why is it that we haven't had one play where the line opened a hole for the runner? I can't wait till we get a new coaching staff.

Can we please get Denvers OL coach in here PLEASE.

I remeber ESPN showing Tony Wise at one point inn the game just sitting there looking at pictures like he was on the toilet, consipated and trying to pinch it out. You guys remember that? Well let me tell you I almost threw my TV off of the bureau I was so heated that he couldnt get these players to play hard, he seemed to have no emotion. They Line played like a bunch of sissys.

I know he probably went on a few tirades that ESPN failed to show and he can only do so much, but yall know how it gets during a game,.

It could be the scheme is too hard for young inexperieced players to learn but I dont think anyone here has a clue about what exactly made the OLINE suck so bad last night.

JJ777 said:
Can we please get Denvers OL coach in here PLEASE.
How about U of Miami's o-line coach....Art Kehoe? He always seems to whip up some good o-lines for the Hurricanes, maybe he can do it for us.

Back
Top Bottom