noo Messiko bol...lol | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

noo Messiko bol...lol

J

Joe from WY

welp fllrs...ets tym furrr ol' Joe tuu beee heded tuu th grate tauuooon awf Albakrakee!...lol Maye frrnd Randy an' mee an' a feeew awthr fellrs frm the Buckhrrn arr heded tuu Allbakrakee tuu rayse summ heellll...lol...leafn th wyf beehynd ths tym...lol

ef annee awf yu fllrs wnntt tuu trrayy an auttdreenk mee...kom fynd us...lol...weeell ruff awp Albakrakee lyyk wee ded en Farrt Collins...lol

I'm tempted, just to see if you talk like this in real life...

Damn, I was hoping the Cowboys would end up in the Emerald Bowl. It'd have been fun to see SF taken over by a bunch of rowdy Wyoming fans.

I'm not sure The City could handle it.

Ya' gotta feel for those folks up meeteetseee wey ...

I mean, for the love of all that's ****ing holy - Temple just did that to them. :bobdole:

Now, normally - you'd be hard pressed to find someone who could actually get away with telling me to "put on my drinking shoes" :lol:

But, tonight ... I'd steer well clear of 'ol Joe

The Albuquerque bars will be getting a stimulus check tonight via Joe's bank account and/or credit cards it seems.

wnnt tuu th lybrarree brrr...lol...gat thrrn owwt af thrr...lol....wnnt tuu luckeez...lol...gt tawsst frm thr...lol...drnnk tuu mush wizzkeee ann wnnt tuu th Albakrakee drnkk tnk...lol...gawddm Pokes lusst...koch C shullt haf hss kntrakt reenuuwull luukt et afftrr tht dawgshtt perrfrrmnse en the noo mesikuuu bol...lol

bkk tuu the myns tuudy boys...lol

Back
Top Bottom