Noob to the site | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Noob to the site

mullet

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hello fellow Dolfans. Just another fan here from Memphis, TN. Been a Fins fan since I can remember but I've never actually been down to Miami for a home game. I went to a game against the Chargers when I lived in San Diego, but that's the closest I've gotten. I had tickets to the Saints game that Katrina relocated but couldn't make it to the rescheduled game. Planning on going to Nashville for the game against the Titans next season regardless of when the game is.

I've tried to find Dolphins forums for a while now, but just happened to stumble across this one today and it seems like a pretty nice place. Hopefully I can contribute in the future.

I have a brother that lives in Orlando, so maybe I'll be able to get out to Dolphin Stadium next season to FINALLY catch a home game.

I'm also a huge Canes fan.

Hello fellow Dolfans. Just another fan here from Memphis, TN. Been a Fins fan since I can remember but I've never actually been down to Miami for a home game. I went to a game against the Chargers when I lived in San Diego, but that's the closest I've gotten. I had tickets to the Saints game that Katrina relocated but couldn't make it to the rescheduled game. Planning on going to Nashville for the game against the Titans next season regardless of when the game is.

I've tried to find Dolphins forums for a while now, but just happened to stumble across this one today and it seems like a pretty nice place. Hopefully I can contribute in the future.

I have a brother that lives in Orlando, so maybe I'll be able to get out to Dolphin Stadium next season to FINALLY catch a home game.

I'm also a huge Canes fan.
I can tell you that watching them in person is just about the greatest experience you can have as a fan. Anyway welcome to finheaven!

IMO dis is d best football site on the internet... glad u found it and joined... WELCOME

Back
Top Bottom