Northeast Ohio?!!! (Akron/Canton/South Cleveland) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Northeast Ohio?!!! (Akron/Canton/South Cleveland)

MissMeth

Miss July
Reaction score
So after moving to Tennessee two years ago from Miami, I am moving once again. This time.. to Ohio of all places!! I just keep getting colder and colder...

I was blessed enough to find a fantastic bar here in KNoxville with a good number of Dolphin fans to watch the games with. Now I am reaching out to all you Dolfans to see if ANYONE gathers in the Northeast Ohio region? I am moving to Stow/Kent, Ohio but in driving distance to Akron, North Canton and South Cleveland. All of which i would be willing to drive for the right bar/group.

Anyone know anyone? Please help!!!

Thanks so much!

Hi, i live in Cuyahoga Falls, (im From South Carolina)...wife works in Kent, at Daltons furniture, i work in Akron, last year i usually went to Johnny Malloys over by Chapel Hill Mall in the falls, they had sunday ticket ....with about 20 Projector TVs....Big ones....they had all the Games every Sunday....but usually used the BROWNS audio...usually about 3 or 4 other fins fan in there as well..:)

Actually, Stow is where Larry Csonka is originally from.

The Don is originally from that area as well.

Dolphin fan here, but from a part of ohio more south - Dayton. I would love to get together with some other Fin Fans from Ohio, but i don't know of many here in my area.

I am up in Canton every once in a while, so maybe ill check the boards when i know im going up and try to meet up with some of you guys/girls!

Back
Top Bottom