Northern Virginia/DC Area Fin Fans??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Northern Virginia/DC Area Fin Fans???

MustangFinFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Whats up. Are any of you from the Northern Virginia, Washington DC, i guess even Maryland....area??

when the Redskins start selling tickets, im so planning to buy 2 tickets to the Redskins .vs. Dolphins game ASAP, so i can get close seats. im just not sure if the view is better from the side, or from front to back. i saw the Skins and Cowboys game, and i sat in the back so i saw the field from front to back...that was good viewing. Hmm, but yeah...anyone from this area?

Whats up. Are any of you from the Northern Virginia, Washington DC, i guess even Maryland....area??

when the Redskins start selling tickets, im so planning to buy 2 tickets to the Redskins .vs. Dolphins game ASAP, so i can get close seats. im just not sure if the view is better from the side, or from front to back. i saw the Skins and Cowboys game, and i sat in the back so i saw the field from front to back...that was good viewing. Hmm, but yeah...anyone from this area?

Hey Mustang... We have quite a few FINFANS in the area!!! I am probably the largest and most diehard though!!! I know of 5 others from this forum that will be attending this game and I also have a VERY SPECIAL spot for tailgating secured!!! I know many people in this area that I can get tickets from so if you are interested in some good seats, let me know... I am actually looking for a HUGE turnout and am willing to do what it takes to make it happen...

Last year I purchased 13 tickets to the Steelers/Fins game and offered a raffle in which $25.00 would land you a pair of GREAT seats for the game... I will do this in again this year if I get enough interest... BTW, SCREAMER was the winner of that raffle. IF you want to contact him about me or about the seats that we shared, please do so.

Also, if you haven't heard, I am sponsering a trip to Ft. Lauterdale, FLA. to play a game against MINDWARP's and MOR911's Team. I had 1 back out tonight and another that I have not heard from in a couple of weeks...

The sum and jest of it is this...

I will pay for round trip airfare and provide lodging. You will leave the DC area early in the morning Friday, April 20th and return home Sunday April 22nd. I am providing the jerseys as well... IF you are interested, please PM me and you can join in on the discussion at

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=182228

Let me know bro!!!

Go Fins! i actually work at TGI Fridays, if any of u ever stumble along TGI's...we should sit, have a drink and talk about our Fins...and checkout some fine ladies :cooldude::lol:

Go Fins! i actually work at TGI Fridays, if any of u ever stumble along TGI's...we should sit, have a drink and talk about our Fins...and checkout some fine ladies :cooldude::lol:

whats up man. which fridays? i live in centreville/fairfax area.

i cant wait till the skins phins game up here. its been to long since the last one, dan's 2nd to last game. i cant wait to talk so much trash to all my boys that are skin fans

whats up man. which fridays? i live in centreville/fairfax area.

i cant wait till the skins phins game up here. its been to long since the last one, dan's 2nd to last game. i cant wait to talk so much trash to all my boys that are skin fans

the one at tysons corner. altho im looking to work at Slade's American Bar and Grill (inside the mall also) instead...i seriously need more hours.

does anyone know when the tickets will be going on sale? i'm up in PA and def want to go....

Glad I found this thread - Centreville die hard fan

Hi guys,

I've been living in Centreville for 4 years and searching for other Dolphin fans in the evil Redskin infested area. I'm a die hard and havent missed a game in probably 5 years. In fact I have season tickets in Miami (used to live there) and it would be great to find friends here who share the same passion as I do.

Would love to get together for some drinks at an area watering hole and good times. Let me know if any of you are interested. Maybe we can get a group started up? That would be really great.

I too am planning on going to the Skins game. A tailgate party would be awesome!

Anyone planning on going to the London game?

You can reach me at brad2901@yahoo.com

-Brad

I'm from the Richmond area. I have been trying to find out about getting tickets to the Phins-Skins game but have had no luck besides ebay and stubhub, any suggestions?

By the way go for seats on the side or try to anyway, it really doesn't matter how high you go in the stadium because most views are really good. I came from upstate NY and would go watch the Phins play @ Buffalo and will be going back up for our annual tradition and have found that the best seats are on the side of the field instead of endzone seats.

I got 6th Row, 50 Yard line, Visitors side tickets over the weekend!!!

:woot:

Back
Top Bottom