Not 16-0 and not 0-16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not 16-0 and not 0-16

KTOWNFINFAN

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Remember guys this is just the first game of the year. Like the old saying goes we are not as good as we think after a big win and not as bad as you think after a big loss.
Pitt is a great team, and it is true we are getting them at about the perfect time IMO. We have a great chance to play great tonight. We have more new pieces which means less for the Pitt staff to study, while we pretty much know what we will see from them. Add to that they are without their starting QB and we have a chance to pull the upset. That would be huge for later in the season when the pats have to play them. We could get a game ahead of the pats and also a tiebreaker up on pitt. But as big as it is, it is not the end of the world if we lose and does not insure a SB if we win. It is jus another game, one of 16 where we hope to see improvement from last year.
So make your opinions now about things. Do you like Nick as a coach, do you like Danute, Chambers, Ronnie, JT, Zack etc?? If so don't let one game change the way you feel. I don't want to see a zillion knee-jerk re-actions after the game either saying we should fire Nick, or elect him president, or bench C-pep and bring in Joey, nor should we see thread about throwing money at them if they have a great game. Lets wait a few weeks before we make any big decisions about the way we feel.
I guess what I am saying is lets all be a little more mature, and supportive of our team. Win or lose they are our guys, and are doing the best they can. No I hate so and so.....PLEASE

Oh but if ya do get an overwhelming urge to throw money, pm me and I will give you my address. :lol:

Good post, and while I agree that tonight isn't the determining game, I will be extremelly upset if the Fins lose.

Yeah but AFTER the game jus remember this thread. That is all ask. I may need a place to be cheered up and sometimes it gets so bad here I can't stay. Hopefully that won't be a problem. I am feeling pretty good about our chances.

KTOWNFINFAN said:
Yeah but AFTER the game jus remember this thread. That is all ask. I may need a place to be cheered up and sometimes it gets so bad here I can't stay. Hopefully that won't be a problem. I am feeling pretty good about our chances.

Even if Miami loses, and the fact that I would feel bad if that would happen. A part of me will still be happy for the fact that football is back. I have missed it so much. So freaking much.

the only issue I have withyour thought process, is we have not had the opportunity to make a full evaluation on Culpepper (or several other new players), and won't until after tonights game. There will be a lot of analysis that comes from tonight, some bad and sme good (regardless of hte outcome), but this will be the first change Culpepper has had to disprove the first half of 05'.

With that being said, I love the guy as an addition ot the team, but I will reserve judgement on if he still has the ability until I have seen him go through a couple of full games.

Back
Top Bottom