Not a good draft... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not a good draft...

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
It was a great draft! :dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

It was a great draft. Sinking ships try to plug holes. Winners take pieces that will win tomorrow.

My boy Isaiah Thomas in the seventh capped off a fantastic draft

images

I loved this damn draft.

Drafted with the future in mind with elite prospects for their respective positions.

Ive said this already...but when you consider team needs and ideal scheme fits, this is one of the cleanest drafts the Dolphins have had in years. And they could all end up sucking, and that fact still won't change. It was just good to see there was a clear strategy in getting the right fits. We have been so accustomed to seeing square pegs in rounds holes(Dion Jordan . Not this year.

I guess Its harder to type out someone's name when you're talking to a person as wel. It is obviously Ford hahah

Amazing draft. Charles Harris' is going to be an elite pass rusher in this league. Give him time. McMillan is a quality LB. Tankersly is a great ball hawk and coverage guy. Asiata was our target @ G all along and we got him in the 5th...

Well done. Let's give some credit to Tannenbaum and Grier here. We've done our fair share of crapping on this FO but let's give credit where credit is due.

Dmac

It was a great draft! :dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

I was getting ready to rip into you when I saw the title of the thread.
I was thinking WTF draft were you watching.
Glad to see it was a gotcha.
Agree with you 110%!!
Great draft.
Almost every need met but Safety.
And they must really like the FA's they signed or have some kind of plan for that.

Back
Top Bottom