Not Dolphins related, but I think it deserves to be here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not Dolphins related, but I think it deserves to be here

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
While browsing reddit, I saw this picture of a letter, from Patriots owner Robert Kraft, wishing somebody well who has cancer. The picture might be too large, so if you'd like to read it, you can right click it and press "view image" or "open image in new tab" or something similar.

The letter reads:

"It has been brought to my attention by your niece, Nancy, that you have been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. That being said, I wanted to take the liberty of wishing you all the best for continued strength to keep your head high during this challenging time in your life. I hope this correspondence can relay some encouragement to you as well, especially since I have heard that you are an avid New England Patriots fan. Hopefully, we can reciprocate your long-time support of our organization through our thoughts and prayers. I have also enclosed my sweethearts' "MHK" pin for you to wear in hopes that it will remind you that our organization is wishing you all the best as you fight this battle.

On behalf of myself and the New England Patriots football team, we wish you all the best for good health and happiness. We look forward to your continued dedication this upcoming season!

Sincerely,

Robert K. Kraft"

VuAKA6b-1.jpg

"here take an MHK pin and this video of me and my scantly clad new girlfriend rehearsing lines when the body of my wife was still warm"

-Bob Kraft.

That being said, it's a nice gesture, but I'd find the gesture more sincere if he wasn't screwing around with a woman who is probably younger than his kids, while talking about how much he misses his "sweetheart."

Back
Top Bottom