Not lightning, no Nick Saban Memorial Practice Bubble.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not lightning, no Nick Saban Memorial Practice Bubble....

THE OG CANEPHINS

formally known as CANEPHINS
Reaction score
Great job by Gase having these guys practice in the rain. Past administrations would have never gone down this road if rain was in the forecast.

As my sig says, "If it doesn't suck, they aren't doing it". You can't be ready for poor playing conditions if you don't practice in them. And no rain gear for the coaches either!

DBlPkGaWAAAZC6r.jpg

DBlPkGXXoAEU_Ms.jpg

DBlPkGWXoAAOWHh.jpg

DBlPkGZXgAEk23P.jpg

Smart, no need to baby players with weather. Just keep them hydrated and healthy.

Love those pictures there. Keep up the good work.

Thank god. Need to be prepared to play in the conditions.

Couldn't help but notice coach has been wearing the old Dolphin insignia on both hat and T-shirt for solid week now, while the rest of the staff is wearing the present day one. Maybe we will be in for a change sometime next year!

Tentatively I like this ... but the most important thing is actually not getting injuries, and rain does increase the chance of injuries. They probably put extra time into the stretching sessions today to make sure their bodies are ready for it. But I agree, to pass/catch/change direction in rain, what you really need is practice doing those things in the rain ... to generate comfort at it, and to get your body accustomed to keeping the motor running during that stuff.

Sturgis, right? Hahaha, so much winning and irony in that tale.

It's not too soon, right?

It was pretty epic how things would blow up in poor Philbin's face. It's along the lines of something I may hear Lewis Black read aloud for laughs during his set.

Meh Philbin etc did do some wet practices

As said before this stuff is all very good and appealing to fans until Landry or Ajayi slips in the mud and breaks an ankle.

Rain practices were fun. Once the initial drenching was over it was like a slip and slide for men.

They are in the bubble today....

Back
Top Bottom