Not sure if this has Been Posted.... Compensatory Projections | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not sure if this has Been Posted.... Compensatory Projections

Actually, take another look at the list, they have us getting a 6th and a non-comp pick at the end of the 7th (probably to offset the missed pick by NE in the first round). This was posted on here about a week ago by someone. We'll take anything we can get. A sixth and late 7th is fine with me.

Thats not what I read....at the least the Dolphins will receive a 7th round comp pick...at the best they could get a 6th and a 7th rounder.

Dude. Did you actually read the post? He says pretty clearly that Miami should be getting a 6th rounder for the loss of Damion McIntosh, they will get a 7th round non-compensatory pick, and he also explains that Miami could very well get another 7th round compensatory depending on whether Chris Liewinsky, Vinny Ciurciu or Mike Doss qualify for the league-wide formula.

Thanks for posting this. I was waiting for this guy's projections. And yeah you misread it. He projects Miami to get a 6th and a 7th and was unsure about whether some other players qualify which could result in an additional 7th as well.

No problem. You know we couldn't let a Buffalo fan slide on something like that!
;)
Looks like you guys might net a 4th and 7th. Not too shabby.

Well now our Inside Reporter Chris Brown is argueing with me on BuffaloBills.com because this is not reliable source and our front office said we will not get any. I dont know he could be right but IMO this guys track record on the projections is actually pretty good.

I am hoping for some more picks but either way that extra 4th and 7th will not make or break our team

Our thing for sure we won't be getting any compensatory picks next year with all the free agents we signed.

Dude. Did you actually read the post? He says pretty clearly that Miami should be getting a 6th rounder for the loss of Damion McIntosh, they will get a 7th round non-compensatory pick, and he also explains that Miami could very well get another 7th round compensatory depending on whether Chris Liewinsky, Vinny Ciurciu or Mike Doss qualify for the league-wide formula.

And you said we couldn't agree...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom