Not Throwing In The Towel | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not Throwing In The Towel

PhinKev

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
AS a read through the treads today, I was feeling your pain. Things have gone badly for us, no doubt about it. Guys that usually give me a hard time about the Dolphins were saying nice things. Makes me sick.

To all you Jet/Bills/Patriot fans. We don't want or need your pity.

The Dolphins are my team, and the season isn't over. We lost some big guys, but teams are more than one or two guys. I'm going to believe in what we have and root for my Dolphins.

But, I'm done whining about how the season is over, and I'm certainly not going to listen to it anymore. Stuff happens. It isn't fair, but that's life.

Amen. I just basically started the same thread lol. The smoke will clear. All will be well in Finland. (Not the country lol)

We will be alright guys. Adjustments will be made and this will pull the guys closer together. I wont give up on my Dolphins and I know the players themselves wont give up either, so lets go Fins, its Football time Baby !!!

When something like this happens reactions are pretty predictable.....ARMAGEDDON!! Then the smoke clears, the FO will compensate or someone will step up and people will calm down, (some people, others have already decided the season is done by the threads i have read). I don't buy into the "season is over" theory.....we haven't even played a pre-season game. So much can happen, even something positive! To blame Speilman or Feidler is a reach as well. It's football and this happens, Feidler didn't injure Boston. Injuries are part of the game and the team will have to rebound and find a way to win. I laughed out loud at the "cursed dolphin" threads. If the team is feeling as sorry for themselves as we fans were, then we're in trouble. The only cursed team in the Red Sox's...everybody knows that! So everyone calm down, be glad this didn't happen week 3 or 4 when it would be much harder to adjust to. As of now, there are options with a full pre-season and season ahead of us. So smile and enjoy the excitement of the upcoming season! I just bought my Phin /seasucks tickets and am ready for football!!!!

Back
Top Bottom