Not Worried. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not Worried.

ChambersNBoston

Dan Marino is a God
Reaction score
The posts I've read the past few days have sucked and been really negative...maybe because theres nothin else to talk about...but still we shouldn't be bickering and criticizing every move that our FO or Wanny makes...I mean who are we to judge...we're not nfl analyst, we never been in an front office or ever coach a pro team for that matter...so how do we know that the things they doing are wrong or right...for all we know it could be the move that turns this team to be superbowl calibur...even though Foerester never coordinated an offense before, we should give him a chance...he doesn't have a bad background and sounds like he meets the criteria to be an elite OC in the league...he has a couple months to master the playbook and even add some of his inputs to make this team better offensively...as for the Boston situation, he'll get his weight down, lose that ego and become a team player just wait til TC, its just minicamp everyone dont get your panties in a bunch...the guy will take that #2 spot across from CC no doubts about it...what i'm trying to say is that we should get ahead of ourselves and b!tch everytime you think DW is doing something you dont like...these guys are professionals and they know what they're doing...this is not high school football...just leave the signings, coaching moves and front office stuff to the professionals because im sure they have way more knowledge than we do about the game...thats why im not worried.

Yea i know its may and theres nothing else to talk about...but we could atleast be positive about this offseason...thats what im trying to say really.

Yeah I get it. But on the other hand how boring would it be if all wore theses rose-colored glasses and talked about how great things were.
But I knpw what ya mean. Some people take things waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to far. The end of the world as we know it is not on the horizon because Collier stepped down. But at least it is fun to read while I am bored at work

ChambersNBoston said:
even though Foerester never coordinated an offense before, we should give him a chance...

Hell, I've never coordinated before either, shouldn't Dave give me a chance too???.. :roflmao:

PHINZ RULE!!! :shakeno:

The biggest problem people have here is that there's no history of our OC's as OC's, so there's only one way to be, cautiously negative. Then if there's good surprise, you can say I'm glad they proved me wrong, but if they flopped, then you can say I told you so. Right now I don't know which way to think of this, and since I don't have any history of their abilities, I will reserve judgement and do a reveiw at an appropriate time. Can we say patience is a virtue..you actually have wisdom if you wait, because revelation will have revealed itself with a little history and then we can speak out. We're not seers. At least I hope we're not.

Back
Top Bottom