NOTEBOOK: Turner Returns To Practice; Other Notes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NOTEBOOK: Turner Returns To Practice; Other Notes

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Rookie offensive lineman Billy Turner was back at practice Wednesday after missing more than a week because of a foot injury.

Turner appeared in the first three preseason games before sitting out the finale against the St. Louis Rams.

“It felt good,” Turner said. “I wouldn’t say I’m full speed by any means right now, but it felt good to get back out there and everything felt good. I’m trying to get my timing back in my pass (protection). Coming back from a week and half off at the offensive line position trying to get your timing back and certain stuff takes a little bit, but I was pleased.”

Head Coach Joe Philbin naturally was glad to have Turner back at practice.

“We’ll see how he does tomorrow, see how he feels tomorrow, and take it one day at a time,” Philbin said. “He’s done some good things. He’s made a lot of progress since the start of camp, so we’ll watch the tape and see what we think.”
http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/a...er-Notes/16c68280-e120-4646-aa5b-82de7b6b0432

dang...i didnt know turner had turf toe...probably be dealing with that all year

Yeah, it is kinda painful, but you can play with it. I had really hoped Turner could solidify himself into on of the OG positions. I just like his attitude and having a father that played in the league does not hurt either.

Back
Top Bottom