Nothing About the Jets Make Sense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nothing About the Jets Make Sense

DuderinoN703

We? What the **** we?
Club Member
Reaction score
Earlier this week I wrote about the Carolina Panthers, and their level of screwed-ness without any wide receiver who has a name you’ve heard at least once in your life. The signing of Jerricho Cotchery — he of the ultra flukey 10-touchdown season after scoring just seven times over the previous four years — at least solved that problem of facial recognition.

The New York Jets are the defensive answer to the Panthers, but their free agency sickness is much more confusing, and not brimming with nearly as many legitimate excuses. They have money, they have a defensive-minded coach, and they have a clear need. Yet they still don’t have a cornerback, and now Antonio Cromartie has left for the Arizona Cardinals. Gulp? Gulp.

http://blogs.thescore.com/nfl/2014/03/20/nothing-about-the-new-york-jets-makes-sense-this-offseason/

Being its past nyjunc's normal working hours I'll give my best junc reply "making good moves, not overspending, Marks still here and he knows how to win big...2 AFCC Blah, Blah...:lol2:

Being its past nyjunc's normal working hours I'll give my best junc reply "making good moves, not overspending, Marks still here and he knows how to win big...2 AFCC Blah, Blah...:lol2:

Except all indications are Sanchez will be released by next week. Barring a restructuring of his contract.

Don't forget that the link I posted above is from a blog too which probably means it's irrelevant and the author doesn't trust his eyes.

:lol::lol2:

we are a week into free agency and the offseason.

Back
Top Bottom