nothing should happen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nothing should happen

dolfan305

I Love the Dolphins
Reaction score
nothin should happen to randy mcmicheal because his wife isnt going to do nothing. she claims it was an accident. i know thats bs but that is there personal buisness and the team shouldnt get involved with randy and his wifes relationship. this is there problem to work out, not nick sabans. this is why i say nothin should happen. in my eyes, he is our best player. we should not punish him or even fine him. like i said, this is randy and his wifes problem.

agreed, but i sure hope he gets some help before something worse happens

agreed....but if there was some law breaking involved then I think even then the league should just let the judicial system deal with it

ccphinfan said:
agreed, but i sure hope he gets some help before something worse happens

completely agree, i didnt look at it form this angle

I hope he gets fined at least. We don't need to be the Dallas post JJ and we don't need another offseason like last year full of negative and sad press. RM should not be throwing his wife away from the car, and he should not be doing it repeatedly making a scene in public. And he should not be hitting her with any object, cardboard or not. AND this isn't the first time. Saban needs to set an example and I hope he gets fined. No more soft Wanny running things.

bigmiamifan said:
I hope he gets fined at least. We don't need to be the Dallas post JJ and we don't need another offseason like last year full of negative and sad press. RM should not be throwing his wife away from the car, and he should not be doing it repeatedly making a scene in public. And he should not be hitting her with any object, cardboard or not. AND this isn't the first time. Saban needs to set an example and I hope he gets fined. No more soft Wanny running things.

can you get fined for being stupid in public?

dolfan305 said:
nothin should happen to randy mcmicheal because his wife isnt going to do nothing. she claims it was an accident. i know thats bs but that is there personal buisness and the team shouldnt get involved with randy and his wifes relationship. this is there problem to work out, not nick sabans. this is why i say nothin should happen. in my eyes, he is our best player. we should not punish him or even fine him. like i said, this is randy and his wifes problem.
i agree but hes not our best player unless ur talking abut at his position

Good call. I mean, everyone knows the the Fins are a bunch of thugs, wife beaters, and pot heads. Might as well confirm it. Seriously, if the organization looks the other way, that really says alot about the class and reputation of the fins organization and saban as a leader.

Losman7 said:
Good call. I mean, everyone knows the the Fins are a bunch of thugs, wife beaters, and pot heads. Might as well confirm it. Seriously, if the organization looks the other way, that really says alot about the class and reputation of the fins organization and saban as a leader.

I hope that was a sarcasm reply.

Saban should do something to McMike for what he did. He should either fine him or sit him for a game.

Losman7 said:

Good call, cause this isn't the United States of America. This is a place that if someone thinks you did something wrong, you should be punished because you must be guilty.

If something did happen, he should be fined or punnished in some manner, bad press like this hurts the organization & behavior like this can not be made acceptable no matter who is acting out or how valuable they are to the team, hopefully we don't have any players on our team that thinks there is nothing wrong with breaking your wife's nose every now & then, so if they are fined or punished they should realize they deserve it, and not hold it against the organization or league. Winning is everything in the world of professional sports, but you should still have to be accountable for your behavior and how it effects the organization you are representing.

Losman7 said:

What a surprise, another shameless sideswipe from losman.

Hey seriously, why don't you just do what I'm doing and let it all unfold before you pass judgement?

OK, besides Randy's drinking and marital problems and Ricky's FORMER weed problem, name one of your "thugs" on our team.

Go ahead and try. Is it Ronnie Brown who, along with Cadillac led the Auburn football team in weekly Bible Study??

Could it be Junior Seau who has won NFL man of the year numerous times and is heavily involved in community and charity help?

Perhaps Sam Madison, who has the "No Passing Zone" and the "Madison Avenue for Children" which helps underprivelaged kids.

Go ahead. Name one. ...and don't even say Abram Elam, because he ain't making the team. That would be grasping for straws, which is what you always do anyway.

Well from what the article said, they had witnesses that said McMike hit her with something. They dont need his wife or him to file charges. McMike is an idiot, I dont care if he's a fin or not, or if he's great or not, if he was beating on his wife Saban has to step up and do something.

Back
Top Bottom