Now That The "H Word" Has Been Bradyized..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now That The "H Word" Has Been Bradyized.....

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I'd like to resurrect an old request now that h-o-m-e-r and its various typed iterations automatically convert to "Brady..." has proven that specific words can now be programmed to transform into others.

My original request was to change "Jets" into "jest" automatically. I'd also like to add the request to automatically convert "Sanchez" into "Buttfumbler"

I know it's all do-able, so how about it?

24gvgiv-1.jpg

Right on cue: I rest my case:

excerpted:

As far as "stalking" I think it's the other way around when I make a comment about the jest or their Superfan on secondary forums and you're there to dog me. Who's stalking whom?

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread...x-ppl!&p=1064914516&highlight=#post1064914516

yep, refresh my memory- who is the one who follows me from board to board, saves all myposts and has 15 pages of bad photoshops dedicated to me?

yep, refresh my memory- who is the one who follows me from board to board, saves all myposts and has 15 pages of bad photoshops dedicated to me?

But remember Vaark posted at 4.05 & you posted at 4.07...............:idk:

Only 15 pages based on 26thousand mostly negative or passive aggressively negative Fins posts here and a total of about 70thousand on 3 boards 95% of which made during business hours only, actually shows a lot of restraint. Besides that, most everyone mocks you on TGG, since I'm a regular reader who respects an opponent's board sufficiently not to post negatives in them, why can't I join in the fun as I encounter it? I should be commended considering how much material I have to work with. Certainly more restraint than hacking into my password protected image host. Lemme innocently ask ya... did you hack into it on your employer's time and as its representative? (Inquiring minds need to know).

I called it yesterday.. with this in mind... although I do think it's a good idea. These aren't easy breadcrumbs to follow unless your Vaark-obsession is raging out of control (hope it's not sexual, wouldn't want Buttchez to get jealous) fueled by plenty of time on your employer's hands. In hindsight, maybe I should have posted the above suggestion after business hours or on the weekend for a good 14 hours or more of untrashed consideration.

In this thread yesterday (the same one even keeled Ted put him on "ignore"), Dr Locke (literally) offered up an interesting professional behavioral diagnosis. Worth checking out :up:.

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread...x-ppl!&p=1064914397&highlight=#post1064914397

and you posted at 4:14. what is your point?

I am pretty sure I could press charges against vaark that's how badly he stalks me.

I called it yesterday.. with this in mind... although I do think it's a good idea. These aren't easy breadcrumbs to follow unless your Vaark-obsession is raging out of control (hope it's not sexual, wouldn't want Buttchez to get jealous) fueled by plenty of time on your employer's hands. In hindsight, maybe I should have posted the above suggestion after business hours or on the weekend for a good 14 hours or more of untrashed consideration.

In this thread yesterday (the same one even keeled Ted put him on "ignore"), Dr Locke (literally) offered up an interesting professional behavioral diagnosis. Worth checking out :up:.

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread...x-ppl!&p=1064914397&highlight=#post1064914397

always hopping on the backs of others. That amateur diagnosis I am 100% sure describes you perfectly. He didn't get a single thing right on me w/ his romper room diagnosis.

and you posted at 4:14. what is your point?

I am pretty sure I could press charges against vaark that's how badly he stalks me.

crazycrazymadstraightjacketsmileyemotico-1.gif

Again, did you hack into my password protected image host account on your employer's time and bandwidth??

I posted at 4:46, stalker at 4:49

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

crazycrazymadstraightjacketsmileyemotico-1.gif

Again, did you hack into my password protected image host account on your employer's time and bandwidth??

Nope, I wouldn't know how to hack into someone's password protected site. Your images were clearly not password protected but keep deflecting stalker.

OK for the record since you have not given me a direct answer, did you access the image host you say required no hack to breach( - although when I clean out my cookies or crash on the other hand I myself need to look up the user name and password I registered in order to get in) while you were working and being paid by your employer on its bandwidth that you've permission to use? Considering that you only post here during business hours if unanswered I will assume the answer is affirmative.

Beyond these breadcrumbs I've sprinkled to confirm how obsessively you stalk me, I've set up some other "experiments" that could prove illuminating.
I posted at 4:46, stalker at 4:49

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Nope, I wouldn't know how to hack into someone's password protected site. Your images were clearly not password protected but keep deflecting stalker.

Last edited by a moderator:
fightclub-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

I do like the idea though of S-anchez being renamed buttfumble. BTW H-ater is a temporary thing. Sanchez is now Sanchez!

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

sanchez!

Testing 1 2 for proper modulation:

buttfumble

:up: gonna give you a rep for this one Bill

Back
Top Bottom