Now That The Patriots Are Crippled... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now That The Patriots Are Crippled...

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
...in the wide receiver positions (for the core of main WRs are gone), do we have a better than average chance to win, if we play at our full potential, the division? I say no chance. You?

Link.

:up:
_

they are hardly crippled they still have Brady that is all that matters. They are still a 10+ win team

Watching a nfln "Football Life" of Bill Belichick. After getting beat by the Broncos (2009) he was telling his coaching staff, and I paraphrase, that after they took away Moss they had nobody to throw to. He said no run, nobody to throw to, they were screwed.

Well, yes they have a good running game now, but our run D is really good too. Sure they will eventually have Gronk back but shut him down and they are relying on Amendola? I don't care if you have Brady - it'll only take you so far. Ireland did what he had to do, Philbin is doing what he has to do, and now our players have to do what they are expected to do.

A&O, are you saying we he no chance to win the division?

A&O, are you saying we he no chance to win the division?

With Bill Belichick on their sidelines it'll be difficult for any of our divisional teams to win the division. If we play to our full potential though, the sky is the limit. Once we gel as a team we will challenge the Pats. That's for sure. I certainly hope we win the division of course.

I'm sorry, I realize they have been good a while and we haven't but I just don't put them on a pedastool because they have Bill and Tom. There is no doubting they have lost talent, there is no doubting they didn't draft as well as they have in the past, and there is no doubting the clock is running out for a SB run from them.

Our arrow is going up, theirs is down. At some point very soon I see those arrows meeting. This year will be interesting and ill go as far as saying to might be their last winning the AFCE in a while if they can pull it out.

I personally think the pats will have quite a hard time trying to integrate the new players in there offense. The timing and precision that there offense requires is second to none. It still boggles my mind that they let welker go over such little $.

Off topic but it looks like the defense will lose a starter, which bodes well for our WR's.

Alfonzo Dennard of the New England Patriots was arrested Thursday in Nebraska and accused of driving drunk in the state where he once starred as a defensive back.
Dennard's arrest is his second in 15 months. He hasn't served a 30-day jail sentence for assaulting a police officer outside a Lincoln, Neb., bar on April 21, 2012. That is scheduled to begin next March. He also was sentenced to two years of probation.
Dennard sat out the first four games of his rookie season with a hamstring injury then came off the bench in the next two. He started seven of the last 10 regular-season games and both playoff games at cornerback.

To put things in perspective: Even after losing their best WRs and TEs from last year, the Pats STILL have better WRs and TEs than we had last year. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

And, with an injury to Wallace, God forbid, they still have more talent at WR and TE than does Miami.

Before you guys go all crazy, you need to do a reality check with the "talent" that you were so high on, here in Miami last year. And the stuff act like is "top level" at WR positions 2, 3 and 4 -- here in Miami.

Only in Miami do people get high on mediocre talent, lol. SMH.

With all the hits at WR and TE, NE has much better talent than we had last year. And still have Brady.

So put that into the probability pipe and smoke it for awhile.

LD

To put things in perspective: Even after losing their best WRs and TEs from last year, the Pats STILL have better WRs and TEs than we had last year. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

And, with an injury to Wallace, God forbid, they still have more talent at WR and TE than does Miami.

Before you guys go all crazy, you need to do a reality check with the "talent" that you were so high on, here in Miami last year. And the stuff act like is "top level" at WR positions 2, 3 and 4 -- here in Miami.

With all the hits at WR and TE, NE has much better talent than we had last year. And still have Brady.

LD

They do not have better WRs than us even w/o Wallace.

LD

Who gives a flying F**K about last yr?? We have more talent now...period!!

huh, interesting.... I had us pegged to take the division before all this crap went down with the Patsies.
Defense upgraded to provide a rush to keep Brady unsettled in the pocket, DBs seem to be upgraded from reports.
Offense, should overall have more speed.

Back
Top Bottom