NY crush | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NY crush

artdnj

Time is Now
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
My gosh, pregame devoted to the beloved Jets and how great they are. You'd think they were 4-0. During game, more of same from Gruden. He should submit his application for coach in 2014, he's got a hell of a man crush on NYJ.

Jon Gruden thinks he is God's gift to the NFL. He has his own pronunciations for players names and rarely makes much sense. The guy drives me CRAZY! I truly hope someone hires him as a coach next year, just so we don't have to listen to him anymore. Listening to him say Tann-EE-hill last week made me hate him even more.

It disgusts me how much time Smith has to throw back there after watching the Dolphins.

Geno Smith looks like a player

I'm guessing that last sack Matt Ryan took was his fault? Because that's literally what is happening to tannehill every time.

Geno looks good. Good play calling for him too.

They are killing the Falcons so far.

The Jets D-line is going to demolish our O-line. If you can't see this coming your in denial. We better hope we get Geno the TO machine or we may lose to what we all believed wold be a horrible team in the offseason.

It disgusts me how much time Smith has to throw back there after watching the Dolphins.

Same lol

Seems everyone has at least 1 second more on average and thats not even exaggerating, sometimes its on the QB but look how great your QB can look when he gets time (doesn't matter who you are or who you are playing with)

It looks bad for the Dolphins. Geno playing good so far.

The Jets D-line is going to demolish our O-line. If you can't see this coming your in denial. We better hope we get Geno the TO machine or we may lose to what we all believed wold be a horrible team in the offseason.

This, could be two ugly games there. M Moore better be ready cause it's going to be a long two days.

Imagine if we had Tony Gonzales, why did we get rid of Anthony Fasano? I liked him and thought he was good.

d-1

Back
Top Bottom