NY Jets ready to get rid of Mark Sanchez, will explore trade... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NY Jets ready to get rid of Mark Sanchez, will explore trade...

we did have injuries but we still should have finished w/ a better record. I'll tip my cap if you guys hold on and stay ahead of us. It's meaningles either way as neither team has a chance for postseason but congrats to finishing ahead of us if you win and/or we lose.

There is no coincidence that now that the Jets are one game back and will probably finish one game back that it's now meaningless. Why wasn't it meaningless last week once the Jets were eliminated?

at no point was I bragging, just stating a fact(at the time) that we were still ahead of you despite all your praise of the great dolphins and bashing of the crappy Jets.

When will you stop lumping individual people with everyone else? I've always given the Jets praise when they made the playoffs. Now that they've been .500 and under .500 in consecutive years, it makes sense to be more critical of them.

When will you stop lumping individual people with everyone else? I've always given the Jets praise when they made the playoffs. Now that they've been .500 and under .500 in consecutive years, it makes sense to be more critical of them.

Don't take everything personal, I am speaking of the majority of posters(or vocal minority).

Junc is the only person who doesn't see the Dolphins future is far brighter then the Jets. Even his peers on TGG recognize this fact.

unless you have a tom brady or peyton manning or adrian peterson "future" in this league is only a couple of years and can change pretty easily season to season. 2013 won't be good for th ejets because there will be alot of changes and the cap situation sucks. but good management and coaching should have them competitive again by 2014. the dolphins 5-year plan thing woul dhave me pissed off if i were a fins fan. if your team is not in the playoffs next year and winning at least one of the games i'd be wanting change.

You can't be a bust having helped your team reach 2 title games and no I am not ready to admit anything other than he was horrible this season. Where I was wrong was thinking he'd take that next step after a very good 2010 season but I'm not giving up on him.

wow dude. you are delusional. there is no way in hell you could possibly want to see mark sanchez start another game for the jets. if so then you are a complete masochist. how could you possibly try to argue sanchez is not a bust? he might not be ryan leaf or vernon gholston bust level but he is up there. idc if we made the post season with him. with a better qb we might have actually been in the superbowl one of those seasons.

DISCLAIMER: 99% of jets fans do not feel this way and think mark sanchez sucks

wow dude. you are delusional. there is no way in hell you could possibly want to see mark sanchez start another game for the jets. if so then you are a complete masochist. how could you possibly try to argue sanchez is not a bust? he might not be ryan leaf or vernon gholston bust level but he is up there. idc if we made the post season with him. with a better qb we might have actually been in the superbowl one of those seasons.

yeah we know. Juncs like that crazy uncle who everyone laughs at and doesn't take seriously. Most jets fans know Sanchez is a lost cause but a delusional few still detach from reality for our amusement.

yeah we know. Juncs like that crazy uncle who everyone laughs at and doesn't take seriously. Most jets fans know Sanchez is a lost cause but a delusional few still detach from reality for our amusement.

It’s actually got less to do with the Dirty Taco than it does with Junc himself. Juncs one of those physiologically damaged individuals that would rather drown, before admiting the boat is sinking. He had a dream that the Taco was going to be the Jets Tom Brady or Payton Manning, and now he’ll create every excuse imaginable to avoid dealing with the fact that the Taco is second rate garbage. It’s just too much for a guy like Junc to admit to himself how wrong he was, sad really. :(

I thought I heard that the GM of the Saskatchewan RoughRiders is putting together an attractive package of a handful of Loonies and coupons good for a month of free poutines to bring The ButtFumbler in as their clipboard holder.

You can't be a bust having helped your team reach 2 title games and no I am not ready to admit anything other than he was horrible this season. Where I was wrong was thinking he'd take that next step after a very good 2010 season but I'm not giving up on him.

The Jets need a new GM. Is there some way for me to submit your name for consideration? :lol:

We know this about the 99% of Jets fans. Hell we've seen most of TGG talk **** about Junc being a homer. Now that's a milestone...

I am not an average fan that blindly follows what the media and fantasy football tell us. Stevie Wonder could see mark Sanchez had no help. Watch the film, it's available. Tell me where he was supposed to succeed? did you see McElroy come in and do similar things? The difference was he took sacks instead of throwing INTs. we still lost, we had no healthy weapons for mark. kerley is a jnice 3rd/4th option, he was his #1 most of the year. he didn't have his 2 top guys and his security blanket most of the year. I want mark Sanchez as our starter week 1 but I want him w/ healthy, quality weapons to get the ball too.

Don't let the D off the hook b/c the O was so bad, the D was far from good despite rankings. We have some isuses to deal w/ but teams get good and bad in a hurry int his league. W/ good moves we'll be a playoff contender again WITH Mark Sanchez as our QB.

99% of Jet fans are idiots and it is a reason I am embarrassed to be associated w/ people like that. We have many smart fans but unfortunately the nitwit loudmoth fans who want everyuone fired b/c of one bad season outnumber the smart ones.

We know this about the 99% of Jets fans. Hell we've seen most of TGG talk **** about Junc being a homer. Now that's a milestone...

those quotes are from the jet fan versions of posters like vaark, those that do not understand the game. Most average fans don't understand the game. Those average fans would have wanted Eli off the Giants after 2006, Coughling fired after 2006, Bill Cowher fired in the late 90s, Bill Belichick fired after 2000, etc... I'm not an average fan like most of you guys. I understand sometimes it takes patience, teams have down years. if you don't have a Brady or Peyton your team usually goes up and down. Pitt has missed the same aount of postseasons as us in the last 4 years(w/ 2 less playoff wins), should they fire Tomlin? should they trade Ben? the elite one has now led his team to missing 3 of the last 4 postseasons, time to fire Coughlin again? time to trade Eli?

I am not an average fan that blindly follows what the media and fantasy football tell us. Stevie Wonder could see mark Sanchez had no help. Watch the film, it's available. Tell me where he was supposed to succeed? did you see McElroy come in and do similar things? The difference was he took sacks instead of throwing INTs. we still lost, we had no healthy weapons for mark. kerley is a jnice 3rd/4th option, he was his #1 most of the year. he didn't have his 2 top guys and his security blanket most of the year. I want mark Sanchez as our starter week 1 but I want him w/ healthy, quality weapons to get the ball too.

Don't let the D off the hook b/c the O was so bad, the D was far from good despite rankings. We have some isuses to deal w/ but teams get good and bad in a hurry int his league. W/ good moves we'll be a playoff contender again WITH Mark Sanchez as our QB.

99% of Jet fans are idiots and it is a reason I am embarrassed to be associated w/ people like that. We have many smart fans but unfortunately the nitwit loudmoth fans who want everyuone fired b/c of one bad season outnumber the smart ones.

those quotes are from the jet fan versions of posters like vaark, those that do not understand the game. Most average fans don't understand the game. Those average fans would have wanted Eli off the Giants after 2006, Coughling fired after 2006, Bill Cowher fired in the late 90s, Bill Belichick fired after 2000, etc... I'm not an average fan like most of you guys. I understand sometimes it takes patience, teams have down years. if you don't have a Brady or Peyton your team usually goes up and down. Pitt has missed the same aount of postseasons as us in the last 4 years(w/ 2 less playoff wins), should they fire Tomlin? should they trade Ben? the elite one has now led his team to missing 3 of the last 4 postseasons, time to fire Coughlin again? time to trade Eli?

:bobdole:

1zf42v-1.jpg

At this point junk would have at least a smidgeon of credibility if he owns up to being a troll, cause otherwise he's become a caricature of everyone's perception of a clueless delusional homer.

Seriously. I don't know what I laugh harder at. Mark Sanchez playing qb or juncs absolute blind devotion and delusional homerism. I loved the part about Sanchez leading the way. Pure hilarity.

the funniest part is you trying to discuss football.

Back
Top Bottom