O-line and D-line | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

O-line and D-line

dolfan91

Class Clown
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The preseason gave us fans alot to be hopeful for... both the offensive and defensive lines played way better than we thought they were capable!!! BUT for some reason during the 1st TWO weeks of the regular season... both lines stagered out of the gates so to speak... i'm not sure what it was... but all that progress the rookies and vets were making in the preseason dissappeared... it could be the donald thomas injury for the o-line or just plain jitters!!! the same can be said for the d-line.. was it jitters or something else... but playing devils advocate here... i'm going to say, it somewhere in between... i also believe that New England fell asleep during yesterdays game... they looked like they walked onto the field and won the game before it even started... i know miami deserves alot of credit... but again playing devils advocate.. lets say miami beat a team that was sleep walking... where does it leave the team when they go up against a hungry san diago team ... that just might be 0 - 3 when they come to town... i believe in what i saw on sunday against NE!!! and feel that the team has saken off the JITTERS of the new season... and with the bye week will be very prepared... the o-line has the makings of not just being good... but great... and the d-line looks to be nasty!!! i hope we are going to see the preseason version of the lines... it could mean a very successful season...

If san-diego falls to 0-3 tonight, they could very well fall to 0-4 against us at our house.

Back
Top Bottom