O-Line May be the worst part of the team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

O-Line May be the worst part of the team

Billk78

Scout Team
Reaction score
We need so much: secondary help. WRs, another pass rusher. But I have to say Im extremely disappointed in the offensive line. They got manhandled today. We couldnt run the ball all year (blame it on Bush if you want). But how many high picks have we spent on linemen? This is an area Sparano/Ireland really screwed us with. It could take a while to rebuild it.

If you believe Long can stay healthy and will be back we have him, Pouncey and Martin (hopefully he improves). For all we did to try to have a great line though, its a huge disappointment. We KNEW we sucked at WR. We knew secondary would need help. But o-line was supposed to be a strong point.

Lets hope it doesnt take several years to get fixed.

Garner stunk and Martin got bullrushed by a damn CB for a sack and then gave up a sack to an undrafted FA. It pisses me off that the Patriots find bums off the street who are better than the slobs that Ireland drafts.

yep

keep perspective on the new cb's/wr's. they dont know NE.

Garner was absolutely disgusting out there today. A tackling dummy would have been more effective out there today.

O-line looked very slow and unathletic this year. Probably why we weren't able to execute a simple screen pass. It isn't the biggest problem but god they were abused today.

Martin had a bad play here and there, but Garner made Marc Columbo look All-Pro today. The OL just got overpowered today,

Had to be the worst offensive line performance I have ever seen from a Miami Dolphin team today.

Maybe Sparano will get fired and we can pick him up to coach the o-line. The between him and Philpin we'll have the best coached o-line in the league :sarcon:

my gawd, im so embarrased at the patheticness that this gm has put together on our o-line, i just dont see how irelands job is safe??? someone, please explain it to me.

We need so much: secondary help. WRs, another pass rusher. But I have to say Im extremely disappointed in the offensive line. They got manhandled today. We couldnt run the ball all year (blame it on Bush if you want). But how many high picks have we spent on linemen? This is an area Sparano/Ireland really screwed us with. It could take a while to rebuild it.

If you believe Long can stay healthy and will be back we have him, Pouncey and Martin (hopefully he improves). For all we did to try to have a great line though, its a huge disappointment. We KNEW we sucked at WR. We knew secondary would need help. But o-line was supposed to be a strong point.

Lets hope it doesnt take several years to get fixed.

Pass rush needs help

.....And that is the why Miami can't afford to lose Long, even if they can't afford to re-sign him at that ridiculous amount his agent will probably ask for.

Back
Top Bottom