Obscure Sports - Ferret Legging | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Obscure Sports - Ferret Legging

NY8123

The Fixer
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Shout out all my Ferret Leggers our there! Letr's keep the age ol' tradition alive by talking about the events around this timeless sport! Mr. Reg Mellor a man amongst ferrets!

Mr. Reg Mellor, the "king of the ferret-leggers," paced across his tiny Yorkshire miner's cottage as he explained the rules of the English sport that he has come to dominate rather late in life. "Ay, lad," said the seventy-two-year-old champion, "no jockstraps allowed. No underpants-- nothin` whatsoever. And it's no good with tight trousers, mind ye. Little bah-stards have to be able to move around inside there from ankle to ankle."
Basically, ferret-legging involves the tying of a competitor's trousers at the ankles and the insertion into those trousers of a couple of peculiarly vicious fur-coated, foot-long carnivores called ferrets.
The brave contestant's belt is then pulled tight, and he proceeds to stand there in front of the judges as long as he can, while animals with claws like hypodermic needles and teeth like number 16 carpet tacks try their damnedest to get out.

http://www.wesjones.com/ferret.htm

I remember first watching this on

espn_8_ocho-1.jpg

... although I thought a certain green troll was the world record holder?!?
:idk:

Back
Top Bottom