OCNN: OchoCinco signs with Miami. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OCNN: OchoCinco signs with Miami.

Good to know

This signing is obviously going to have mixed feelings from everyone including Dolfans. But as I have been saying since he was released and even before he was rumored to be going to Miami that this can't hurt. He is not a disruptive and destructive WR like Marshall, Holmes or Burress more of a mouth like Channing Crowder. Having him is going to be fun, even if he doesn't make the final roster.

I've always wanted this guy on my team. He doesn't really get in trouble off the field, he is just a prankster on it. Hopefully he can pick up the playbook fairly quickly and make a solid impact. Love the signing.

Chad is a workout warrior. I expect him to make an impact IF he takes the time to master the playbook.

Number 85 isn't taken as well .....so no need to spend part of his Vet minimum to buy his number. This should make Hard Knocks very interesting! Go Phins!

I certainly hope I'm pleasantly surprised. However I can't help thinking that if he couldn't succeed with one of the QB GOATs throwing to you and the league's best slot receiver, and two studly TEs diverting attention away, then believing he'll be more effective lining up in tandem with our own receivers with any one of our QBs under center IMO is an exercise in wishful thinking.

Back
Top Bottom