OCNN: OchoCinco signs with Miami. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OCNN: OchoCinco signs with Miami.

Number 85 isn't taken as well .....so no need to spend part of his Vet minimum to buy his number. This should make Hard Knocks very interesting! Go Phins!

#85 is currently worn by rookie WR Rishard Marshall

that being said I'm sure Ocho will open up the check book and the rook will oblige

that being said I'm sure Ocho will open up the check book and the rook will oblige

like he said it isn't taken. If it were B.J "drops" Cunningham I would tell Chad just wait a few weeks that # will be available very shortly.

Hartline being out might have had something to do with it. Bess and Naanee are really our only veteran recievers. Glad we signed him .

They will have to cut someone to make room for Chad. I assume it will be one of the bottom WRs so Matthews can get that number.

I certainly hope I'm pleasantly surprised. However I can't help thinking that if he couldn't succeed with one of the QB GOATs throwing to you and the league's best slot receiver, and two studly TEs diverting attention away, then believing he'll be more effective lining up in tandem with our own receivers with any one of our QBs under center IMO is an exercise in wishful thinking.

Completely agree with you. I hope the coaching staff makes up its mind quickly regarding his ability to learn the offense because the time he spends with the team will be an investment while we have 2 new QBs and and new system for the QBs and receivers to "sync" in.

has to earn a spot to make the veteran minimum .. if he can make the team he's obviously got enough in the tank to edge out our young guys so it wont hurt at all

#Acorn. Way to go Ireland. He must have really showed out during his work out. Ireland normally wait a couple of days. We now have a legit #1, who just last year Bellichick thought enough of to give up draft picks for..

What draft pics did Billecheck give up?

Back
Top Bottom