October 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

October 17

zachrules

Practice Squad
Reaction score
In case anyone is wondering, the trial for Redmond Charles Burns, the idiot who attacked Jason and Katina, has had his trail postponed until Oct 17, 2006.
Just wanted to give you guys something else to worry about. That is after the Dolphins go to New York to play the Jets and the week that Green Bay comes to Miami.

zachrules said:
In case anyone is wondering, the trial for Redmond Charles Burns, the idiot who attacked Jason and Katina, has had his trail postponed until Oct 17, 2006.
Just wanted to give you guys something else to worry about. That is after the Dolphins go to New York to play the Jets and the week that Green Bay comes to Miami.

worry about what...let the lawyers handle this...jason, as always, will be totally focused on the games.

zachrules said:

i hope to never see that dudes picture again...talk about a freak..:lol:

Let this jerk die and rot in jail, don't give him any more press by bringing his scuzzy life up here, please.

What happened? Being a Bronco fan I havent heard of this.

I will be at the Game in Jersey and then down in Miami for the Packers game! F-that clown!

Back
Top Bottom