O'Donnell interested in Miami??? Me, too... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

O'Donnell interested in Miami??? Me, too...

Who has a better chance backing up Fiedler???

• Neil O'Donnell

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • T-ROCK

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Anna Nicole Smith

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters

T-ROCK

Antagonist...
Reaction score
I think I have as much chance, if not more, of being the back-up to Fiedler...

(this is a blatent attempt to lighten the mood)...

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked T-Rock, but meant Kid Rock - we need Pam on the sidelines:
posteranderson4-1.jpg

Anna Nicole can't even backup in a PARKING lot. Her fat ass should be competeing at RG.

YO WTF!

WHERE IS TYRA, HALLE, AND CARMEN!!! :yell:

Originally posted by Muck
Anna Nicole can't even backup in a PARKING lot. Her fat ass should be competeing at RG.

From your mouth to Spielman's ears...

I can handle losing out to Anna, but Neil???

Death, where is thy sting???

I say Anna. Give her the damn ball on a QB sneak, on a downhill field, and there isn't a damn person on the field that is gonna be able to knock that fat b*tch over. I'm already cringing just thinking of the woolly mammoth wearing the tight jersey pants........

I remember when Anna Nicole was hot, I even remember seeing this pic of her and she had a <gasp> six pack stomach. Now it's a keg!

Originally posted by Muck

Yeah...but with that low center of gravity she might make a good pass blocker.....I here she has great knee bend and really has some pop coming out of her stance....plus with Howard K Stern up her ass she probably goes about 320 on the scales....I think she would make an excellent project.....maybe practice squad this year though.:D

I voted for Anna Nicole...

I think she has the bitching and moaning down to be a backup quarterback for us.

:)

Back
Top Bottom