O'Donnell released | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

O'Donnell released

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Titans | O’Donnell Released, Could Be Back - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
13:59 PT: Titansonline.com reports the Tennessee Titans have released QB Neil O'Donnell in an attempt to get under the salary cap. “We have had to do this sort of thing in the past with Neil and he is a player we are going to work towards getting back on our roster,†said Titans general manager Floyd Reese.

He w/b a stable backup for Jay

I agree, good back up material. But IMO because of his age and questionable play he has left, only for minimum.

Nah, I don't want either him nor Stewart on our team. Both make bad decisions (ala Lucas) and by the time they got into the swing of things their contracts would be out. So why bother?

No he wouldn't
Nah, I don't want either him nor Stewart on our team. Both make bad decisions (ala Lucas) and by the time they got into the swing of things their contracts would be out. So why bother?

Wow, Really? Considering what's (not) out there, I would consider O Donnell a SOLID back up. I seem to remember him doing a pretty good job filling in for McNair a year or two ago.

O'Donell was pretty good before in his starting years, but right now I would rather take a guy like Koy Detmer. He would definitely be an effective QB, and would run the offense well. He would have good protection here and let us all not forget his torching off San Fransisco. Add the Ricky factor and we have some competition for Jay. At the least he will push the project QB, Rosenfels.

Back
Top Bottom