Odrick OUT for 6 weeks with broken fibula!?!?!?...Proven false.. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Odrick OUT for 6 weeks with broken fibula!?!?!?...Proven false..

I think this is six weeks, not games. We do have a bye week during week 5, so Odrick will miss the next 5 games. Should be back for the Bengals game.

If it was the staff that flunked Brees, I'd say they were looking at the wrong leg.

Keep in mind, while I'm still angry it didn't happen, I think Brees actually having a choice on where to sign may have been just a little factor. While most of us were angry that the Dolphins "chose" Culpepper at the time, all evidence since has suggested that Brees to New Orleans was something he chose. The Culpepper thing was obviously talked about with Minnesota during the process, but the deal was made in reaction to Brees going another direction.

Perhaps a more valid complaint was that the Dolphins staff passed Culpepper.

Grant will probably tell Ireland to F*** off. Either that he is saying "now you can show me the money, you dumb A's".

If and when the dust settles Miami could bring in Marques Douglas, Charles Grant or Jarvis Green to fill Odrick's position in the mean time.

They didn't sign Dotson to take his starting spot. Starks is going to go back to end and Soliai will move to nose. It sucks to lose Odrick for a few games but Soliai looked real good in preseason and Starks is a beast at end. We had enough depth there that this might not be that huge of a loss for 5 weeks.

Would be nice if any of the local beat writers could shed some light on this....

WTF, this is starting to pi** me off. I wish we could get an effin straight answer for once from our coach. dammit!

Back
Top Bottom