Offensive coaching staff | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offensive coaching staff

Tannchise

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
we all know gase just hired his buddy from Chic as OC, but does anyone see any value or possibility in the recent firings of Bevelle, Dorsey or Shula? I know since the OC job is taken, there prob would be only a qb coach, or just a lesser role than OC. But sometimes these guys take a positional job as a temp. Nonetheless, both OCs had some dynamic qb play under them.

Gase should've waited , and hire Shula. But he still thinks he can call plays without having Payton Manning. Great QB,s makes everyone look good. Even Joe Philbin...

People complain about hiring an OC on his 3rd job....then they Salivate over OC who were fired. Interesting.

And for me this is true on defense too. There are a lot of good name availabilities out there. Not saying we should hire any one of them but a good market.

both Bevelle and Shula were far better OC's than Gase was.
I don’t know. Gase was Denver’s OC when they had the best offense in history. I am aware he had Manning but Manning played 18 years and the year with Gase was his best. Also, if you want to believe people on this forum, Newton and Wilson are also top notch QBs...

and there lies the problem. thanks

Gase's play design and calls are some of the best in the league...consistently from week 6 on you had WR's open all over the field, Cutler just failed to make the throws.

Back
Top Bottom