Offensive Coordinators Brad Childress or Charlie Weis?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offensive Coordinators Brad Childress or Charlie Weis??

RUDEbyallMEANS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Which one would you choose to take over for Wannstedt if indeed this Miami franchise fails to make the playoffs.

According to ESPN Insider, Brad Childress (Off. Coord. of Eagles) and Charlie Weiss are 2 of the coordinators next in line for head coaching jobs. They also list Romeo Crennel, Al Saunders (Off. Coord. for Chiefs), and defensive coordinators Mike Zimmer (Cowboys) and Ted Cottrel (Vikings).

I personally would have Weiss as the first choice. An interesting thought would be for Childress and Feeley working together again. Both Childress and Weiss know how to maximize their offensive line talent as evident in the Super Bowl where the Pats had 2 or 3 undrafted free agents lineman starting on the O-line. Don't know where the props would go to there, but Scouts.inc praises Weiss for it. So they both would work here.

Another possibility is Marc trestman.

RUDEbyallMEANS said:
I personally would have Weiss as the first choice. QUOTE]

A Charlie Weiss offense with a Ricky Williams in the backfield would be downright scary.

funny these guys are always mentioned, yet the fans from both those teams hate their playing calling.

How Childress could even be mentioned as being in line for anything is beyond me. He's a puppet to Andy Reid's play calling inconsisteny.

Stamos said:
funny these guys are always mentioned, yet the fans from both those teams hate their playing calling.

How Childress could even be mentioned as being in line for anything is beyond me. He's a puppet to Andy Reid's play calling inconsisteny.

Bro, I think you need to update your sig. :D

Stamos said:

i live in philly and you are correct. reid runs the offense there.

i wouldn't want either of those guys. i especially don't like the west coast offense. sooooo friggin' boring.

Weis would be my choice...but would be be very happy with Childress.

With either one it is a "must" for either to get the best D-cooridnator avaible.

I'd rather we uhh..dig up Barry White and pretend he's our coach.

I wouldnt want Weis or Childress as coordinators, much less coaches. If Wannstedt needs firing, we better damn well hope this isnt the extent of our choices.

Hi guys im a long time reader and first time poster. I love this site and its actually kinda sad how much better it is then the official Miami Dolphins website. Id have to go with an unpopular pick in Al Saunders. I think they should follow the Colts and get a head coach more based on the teams weakness-ofence in our case, defence for the Colts.

I would love to see Nick Saben come to Miami and build a winner like has everywhere else in football.

Back
Top Bottom