Offensive Line Is The Weak Link!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offensive Line Is The Weak Link!!!!

When you ignore the guard positions and have scrubs playing both spots what do you expect?! Bushrod, Steen and Davis all suck. Pouncey is mediocre at best at center.

We need to definitely look into oline this offseason but I really want a stud CB with our top 10 pick

Assuming that unit will be terrible and will inevitably make the offense look inept is easy money at this point. It's almost reached death, taxes, and pitiful Dolphins OL status.

No one on the line is above average. Only average or worse. None of the 1st rd lineman play like like 1st rounders

How many draft picks do we throw away at o line? Cutler is also to blame here. Tannehill can run and be elusive. *When he tries to.

The interior OL is exactly where I spend the FA dollars. There was a very good post explaining the economics and bargain buys that can be found in the FA OL market.

Ugh...

Last edited:
That’s the reason Miami can’t ever be consistent in offense.

Got nothing to do with playcalling or qb. OL is bottom in the NFL.

When you ignore the guard positions and have scrubs playing both spots what do you expect?! Bushrod, Steen and Davis all suck. Pouncey is mediocre at best at center.
I totally agree. The interior of this Offensive Line does not meet pro football standards. And Pouncey has become a very average player. Every other positions are in very good shape.

Steen has t-rex arms. Just stubby. He can't pass protect worth a damn because of it. He just gets eaten up by the interior pass rush

That’s the reason Miami can’t ever be consistent in offense.

Got nothing to do with playcalling or qb. OL is bottom in the NFL.
And for the life of me I can't understand why. The blitz was killing us today and damn nearly killed Cutler and Moore would have been next on the very next play. Our line misses assignment but what is disturbing is the way they are constantly being manhandled...that's the scary part.

Back
Top Bottom