Offical NBA DRAFT thread | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offical NBA DRAFT thread

Blueprint said:
Deron Williams is so overrated.

Marcus Williams is a far better prospect.....

there basically the same player bro....only thing different is marcus is left handed, and deron right :wink: :wink: :wink:

I like what portland is doing alot...Aldridge and Foye [I guess there trading him for roy] #30 and #31 overall for them too...they need to add a player like pittsnogle and someone that can come in off the bench

Blueprint said:
Rodney Carney should've been the pick, to me..

JJ will be good in Orlando BECAUSE of Dwight Howard, but Rodney Carney is a far more complete player who could do a lot more things for you guys.

There are intangibles that JJ has that Carney doesn't.

He's a smarter basketball player. He makes better decisions.

Carney is the far better athlete and a better defender, yes, but he also has major motivation issues.

JJ has that toughness and smarts that Brian Hill loves.

DolphinDevil28 said:
JJ it is!!!

Very happy.

GO MAGIC.

Atleast you get to keep your pick. :boohoo:

Well, the trade that I'm pissed at isn't offical yet. So atleast we still have Gay at the moment. But not for long, damn it!

I don't like that pick for the Hornets.

Cedric Simmons has crazy potential, but I just don't like the fit. You're looking at David West at PF & Hilton Armstrong at C. Where does Cedric Simmons fit in, coming off the bench? New Orleans doesn't have a solid SF on their entire roster - here's another situation that would've been PERFECT for Rodney Carney.

Wow, Pat Riley/Randy Pfund, work those phones (Marcus Williams)!

Blueprint said:
Wow, Pat Riley/Randy Pfund, work those phones (Marcus Williams)!

what did they have in mind, you think they should make a trade to get into this draft?

Indiana may take Williams, because of Tinsley's injury problems.

Montella said:
what did they have in mind, you think they should make a trade to get into this draft?
Miami is looking to trade into the bottom of the 1st/top of the 2nd.

Guillermo Diaz is our main target........

Maynard said:
deron is not nearly the passer marcus is
My thoughts exactly.

Back
Top Bottom