^^^^^ Offical Paintball Thread ^^^^^^ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

^^^^^ Offical Paintball Thread ^^^^^^

NY8123

The Fixer
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
How many ballers do we have out there on Finheaven? I love the sport or hobby of paintball, my son has been playing with me since he was 12 and I have been playing since I was 14 and saved enough money to by a pump action 10 shot Sheridan Marker way back in the late 80's.

Speedball, woodsball it doesn't matter I love it. I have the bug again now that the weather has broke here in New York and Spring is actually here. I think when I get home tonight I'll dust of the ol' markers and get them tuned up for a match. I also have to build gen.2 of my land mines, I decided it was more cost effective to head to the hardware store and prefab a paint mine rather than spend $40 apiece on them retail. Mine work pretty damn good and cost about $10 bucks to make but I still need a gen.2 version with some minor tweaks.

So post it up if you're a baller, pics and all!!!

I use to play alot but have not play for a few years. I have a tippmann A-5 with a 14 inch barrel (Also have a 21 inch break barrel) and a stock on my gun. I mainly play woodsball, but I wanted to get into speedball and always wanted a ion! I may get back in to it soon!

I use to play alot but have not play for a few years. I have a tippmann A-5 with a 14 inch barrel (Also have a 21 inch break barrel) and a stock on my gun. I mainly play woodsball, but I wanted to get into speedball and always wanted a ion! I may get back in to it soon!

My son's first gun is a Custom 98 with a flat line and e-trigger. I bought if for him because it was a real tree camo package and pretty cool.

I shoot a BT - 4 ERC. Great all around gun, great for woodsball with the APEX barrel and great for speed ball with the e-trigger and rip clip. That gun is a work horse and I have nothing but good to say about it to be honest. I have a BT-4 as a backup that is stock but I'm turning it into a pistol with a 3" barrel and a small 50 shot 3oz. tank and ten shot mag lol. It is my pet project and just gave me something to do and the gun was cheap, bought it off a kid on craigslist for $100 bucks.

A-5 is a great gun, a lot of my buddies play with the A-5. I almost when with an A-5 but decided on the BT. I actually want a BT-4 Combat Slice, it has the quick open feature so you can clean your breach in the field without needing tools.

where in ny are you? im in the Syracuse area and a bunch of my friends (also finatics) get together and play and are always looking for more people to join in on the fun. my first gun was a 98 custom and boy did i love that gun but recently ive upgraded to the a5 an i love it. i didnt buy an APEX for it but thats what everyone is saying is top notch for markers, i have just the basic walmart 14 incher an it works just fine for me. whats is the buzz about the APEX?

where in ny are you? im in the Syracuse area and a bunch of my friends (also finatics) get together and play and are always looking for more people to join in on the fun. my first gun was a 98 custom and boy did i love that gun but recently ive upgraded to the a5 an i love it. i didnt buy an APEX for it but thats what everyone is saying is top notch for markers, i have just the basic walmart 14 incher an it works just fine for me. whats is the buzz about the APEX?

Not far from Cuse man. About an hour or so southwest, down by Elmira/Corning area. Maybe we can hook up for a few games this spring summer. I have a few buddies that'd make the road trip with me to play, I could bring 5 to 8 players up with me no problem.

I used to have a Kingman Spyder. Can't remember which model it was. But it was blue. Matter of fact all three of my paintball guns have been Spyders.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

Back in the day I had a splat master 10 shot pistol along with a Stingray. I haven't played in years but would like to get back into the sport again.

I used to have a Kingman Spyder. Can't remember which model it was. But it was blue. Matter of fact all three of my paintball guns have been Spyders.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

Spyder is still a great product. A few of my buddies shoot them and love them. It kinda is about personal preference and what style of game you play. I like to keep range between me and my opponents so I went with the Apex barrel to give me some distance. On the speed ball course the Spyder is probably the better choice since it is much smaller and more mobile.

Back in the day I had a splat master 10 shot pistol along with a Stingray. I haven't played in years but would like to get back into the sport again.

Lol. I had a Sherridan 10 shot pump. Just like the splatmaster only the Sherridan was a little older than the splatmaster. They actually were not bad guns in the day, built like tanks and work every time, in fact I still have mine and it still works today..

Back
Top Bottom