c- josh willingham
1b- mike jacobs
2b- pokey reese
ss- hanley remirez
3b- miguel cabrera
rf- jeremy hermida
cf- eric reed
lf- chris aguila

but then again most of them are basically rookies and haven't been in the mlb to prove themselves so who knows what the lineup will be after spring training

looking forward to a 100+ loss season:rolleyes: edit: sept 18th 2006: boy was i wrong<<!

go marlins!!

go marlins

Go Marlins....it doesn't look good though :nono:

Prime Time said:
Go Marlins....it doesn't look good though :nono:

by the time i'm old enough for the mlb most of our players will be in their prime :lol:

dob72 said:
world series champs 06 to 09 locked

With the players the Marlins got this offseason I wouldn't be surprised if they won another World Series Title by 2009. After all the Marlins win 1 WS every 5 to 7 years.

Ray Finkle said:
With the players the Marlins got this offseason I wouldn't be surprised if they won another World Series Title by 2009. After all the Marlins win 1 WS every 5 to 7 years.
yea but they prolly won't be the marlins by 09

dob72 said:
yea but they prolly won't be the marlins by 09

Man I hope they still are. I really don't want them to be the "Slot Machines" :lol:

Prime Time said:
Man I hope they still are. I really don't want them to be the "Slot Machines" :lol:

Same here. Eventhough I'm a big time Red Sox fan, I'm an unofficial Marlins fan. I hope they stay in FL and get a new stadium. They have some serious talent and will be a force in a few years.

They'll be lucky to win 50 games this year, but in 3 years they'll all be household names winning another World Series.

chris84chambers said:
2 bad there coming to oregon and ill be a season ticket holder

Portland won't publicly finance a stadium. Forget about it.

SMadison29 said:
They'll be lucky to win 50 games this year, but in 3 years they'll all be household names winning another World Series.

Lucky to win 50? That means you're predicting they will lose 112 games. That's not going to happen.

RWhitney014 said:
Lucky to win 50? That means you're predicting they will lose 112 games. That's not going to happen.

With that offense, it's very much a reality. The starters are Dontrelle, Moehler, Mitre, ???, & ???. Plus the Braves, Phillies, Nationals, & Mets are all good.

Back
Top Bottom