Official 2006 Florida Marlins Thread | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2006 Florida Marlins Thread

Get Up And Go said:
That video isn't finished yet. Two users from http://www.MarlinsBaseball.com are making the video and they say it will be done in October or November.

Yeah It said it was just a trailor.....hopefull the real video ends with 'Florida Marlins 2006 WildCard Winners'

Im watching Josh Johnson and Logan Kensing now on Marlins on deck :lol: they are at an aquarium

Josh - I'll say that whale is about 20 feet

Logan - Yeah you would know, your about that big

Josh- Yeah about half

Logan - You dont weigh 3,000 pounds though

Josh- About Half

:lol:

Milwaukee lost so we can jump them and atlanta in the standings with a win

Game we REALLY SHOULD have won last night, I can point to about 5 reasons we lost, and the two 8th inning home runs we allowed arent even the biggest ones

Uggla's error, Olivo gets to third with one out and doesnt score. Amezaga really cant hit, he squares to bunt twice, and takes two balls right over the middle of the plate EVERY AT BAT. Logan Kensing gives up the game tieing home run. Tankersly gives up the go ahead home run. Wickman shuts down the 9th and we lose

Todays game starts at 1:00 you try to just win every series, and we still have a chance to do that

Fish up 6-1 in the 8th. Wow if we win this series in ATL, it will be the first time since 2002.

Take the series 2-1

Would have been nice to take last nights game to though.....but like I said you just try and win every series.

http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/article.jsp?ymd=20060727&content_id=1578119&vkey=news_fla&fext=.jsp&c_id=fla

5 game series with Philli now.....We need to take 3 of 5, 4 of 5 would be great and 5 of 5 would be amazing and could probally boost us to 3.0 back of the wildcard or so.

Anyway you just want to win every series...this one is longer but no different, go in win game 1 and that sets you up the rest of the way. Nolasco goes tonight and he has been HOT lately hopefully he keeps it up

Nolasco 6 2/3 innings without allowing a hit....and then nunez hits a chopper up the middle that skids off Nolasco's glove for a hit.....a cheapy

Anyway were up 1-0 after 7

Alex44 said:
Nolasco 6 2/3 innings without allowing a hit....and then nunez hits a chopper up the middle that skids off Nolasco's glove for a hit.....a cheapy

Anyway were up 1-0 after 7
If we keep on winning we might have a shot at the wild card

Yep we still have a shot as it is now 5.5 back

Cinci is losing, Atlanta is losing, Houston is losing, and colorodo just started

We can jump ahead of Atlanta and Houston if they lose :yes: and be 5.0 back of Cinci if they lose

5 games below 500 for the first time since we were 5-10........we have a real shot to make a run since the wildcard leaders are playing about 500 baseball all season, and we are in a streak playing well above 500 since june

I wish you guys good luck. I would love to see Girardi lead the Marlins to the wild-card. What a trip that would be!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
I wish you guys good luck. I would love to see Girardi lead the Marlins to the wild-card. What a trip that would be!

The Best story baseball can hope for is Marlins vs Yankees in the world series (I really dont think we will get that far im just saying)

Girardi vs Torre

14 Mil payroll vs 150+ Mil Payroll

The Young Kids against The Old Vets

Just a great story if it were to happen

Alex44 said:
The Best story baseball can hope for is Marlins vs Yankees in the world series (I really dont think we will get that far im just saying)

Girardi vs Torre

14 Mil payroll vs 150+ Mil Payroll

The Young Kids against The Old Vets

Just a great story if it were to happen

The ratings would be awful for that WS, there's no way baseball would want that.

Back
Top Bottom