Official 2006 Florida Marlins Thread | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2006 Florida Marlins Thread

23Ronnie23 said:
Why does reggie swing at everything????????
Great fielder but man does he take hacks at everything (kind of like Preston Wilson but i wont go there.)

Yeah but Preston could hit 35+ HR's and Drive in 100, and was a great guy, I used to sit behind him in centerfield and he threw me a ball in betweens innings every game I went to

I have no clue why he swings at everything....if he didnt he could be a great player

Alex44 said:
Yeah but Preston could hit 35+ HR's and Drive in 100, and was a great guy, I used to sit behind him in centerfield and he threw me a ball in betweens innings every game I went to

I have no clue why he swings at everything....if he didnt he could be a great player

It's fine to be aggressive but he can't make any CONTACT. The man can't even hit foul balls.

im going to the game tommorow ill be 3rd row in section 110
they better play better than the past 2 games

MikeO said:
They could be "BIG MARKET" for 2 months, then lose him to free agency and then go cry poverty again and go to being "SMALL MARKET"

Get rid of that ownership. They are a joke.

I agree with you 100% there, but we do have 2 world series in 9 years so its hard to complain really......

Stick Soriano's bat either before or after Cabrera and we have a legit lineup

Alex44 said:
I agree with you 100% there, but we do have 2 world series in 9 years so its hard to complain really......

Stick Soriano's bat either before or after Cabrera and we have a legit lineup

And then you won't make the playoffs and Soriano is gone come December. And you will cry poverty. So why get him?

This ownership has no clue at all.

MikeO said:
And then you won't make the playoffs and Soriano is gone come December. And you will cry poverty. So why get him?

This ownership has no clue at all.

You never know, maybe we do make the playoffs with him, maybe we re-sign him, who knows

I dont think people give the ownership enough credit for knowing what they are doing, 2 world series says enough, yes they are cheap as hell and as a fan it hurts some, but we have nothing to complain about really as long as they keep the team in Florida and keep winning every few years.....the Cubs would kill to win just one

Alex44 said:
You never know, maybe we do make the playoffs with him, maybe we re-sign him, who knows

just like when you signed Delgado long-term then traded him away 9 months later.:shakeno:

MikeO said:
just like when you signed Delgado long-term then traded him away 9 months later.:shakeno:

That team was built to make the playoffs....after winning the world series in 03 we missed the playoffs the next two seasons.....we dismantled it

Was it a good idea? Probally not. But they werent getting the job done

Im trying to Invison the lineup with Soriano

Hanley - SS
Uggla - 2B
Soriano - LF
Cabrera - 3B
Jacobs - 1B
Ross - CF
Hermida - RF
Olivo - C
Pitcher

Back