***Official 2007 Miami Dolphins Draft Thread (Day 2)*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2007 Miami Dolphins Draft Thread (Day 2)***

Celtkin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Please post your Miami Dolphins 2007 draft day 2 thought here

Best players for day two?

So now that day one is over...who are your bpa's for day two and who should we be targeting...Im hoping we land Sepulveda the p and Doug Free OT..how about you guys?:bighug:

Here are some guys I like:

Doug Free (as you said)
Ben Patrick - TE
Paul Soliai - DT
Tanard Jackson - CB/S
John Wendling - S
Josh Gattis - S
Jay Moore - DE
Josh Beekman - OG
LeRon McClain - FB

Here are some guys I like:

Doug Free (as you said)
Ben Patrick - TE
Paul Soliai - DT
Tanard Jackson - CB/S
John Wendling - S
Josh Gattis - S
Jay Moore - DE
Josh Beekman - OG
LeRon McClain - FB

I like Jackson and Mcclain as well

day 2 : who do you want ?

4eme rounder :free, wrotto or bender (all OL)

6eme rounder a : bain or john talley (CB)

6eme rounder b: clowney, trannon or palko (with 2 QB, more chance to found diamond in the rought and not a big risk and big paychek in this round)

7eme rounder a : matt herian (TE)

7eme rounder b : noland burchette (DE)

7eme rounder : melvin Bullitt (S)

but I'am sure that randy will trade up or trade players (green, Culp or booker) today.

opinion, and don't forget to post your choice for today !:)

I want OT Free,S John Wendling,P Daniel Sepulveda,OT Gabe Hall,DE Jacob Ford, and S Craig Dahl.

We need to trade Booker and Williams and maybe DC if at all possible. And we can trade two of our sevenths to get another fourth and a two fifths.

4th round i want either Doug Free or, if he's gone, HB Blades!!!

:yeahthat:

If there was any possibility for us to get both of those players then that would make for an outstanding second day. But that will probably only happen in my dreams.

Free, the OT, is who I would like. I would also like Paul Solai from UT if possible.

HB Blades would be a nice understudy for Zac, but that would assume they want to maintain one small middle linebacker in our 3-4 front. I am not sure that is the case.

We need a TE, and OL project too.

I want OT Free,S John Wendling,P Daniel Sepulveda,OT Gabe Hall,DE Jacob Ford, and S Craig Dahl.

We need to trade Booker and Williams and maybe DC if at all possible. And we can trade two of our sevenths to get another fourth and a two fifths.

I agree with that .. I'd also add the Tight end Patrick in there as well as a possibility.. In the 7th round, I wouldn't mind that raw 375 pound defensive tackle that can run 4.9 and do flips either (his name escapes me now as it's late) ..

Maybe Beekman as well.. I know Houck will have at least one more pick allotted for him to choose..

At the end of the day, I hope Mueller does better in day two tomorrow than his day 2's while he was GM at New Orleans.. Because late in drafts he sucked there.

Back
Top Bottom