**Official 2007 NFL Draft Thread (Day 1) ** | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official 2007 NFL Draft Thread (Day 1) **

We're setting pretty right now I think.....then again I'm fine with Ginn if Quinn is gone but I'm hoping Quinn is there at 9.

Ozzy rules!!

Mueller has Ice in his Vein with standing still at 9. I hope your right Mueller.

i will say it again peterson is going to the vikes,,,quinn is ours if we want him,,,

Chester Taylor broke 1,200 yards last year at 4 YPC.

He's 27 going on 28.

Not exactly a sure thing. I think Minny may take AP.

AP or Quinn for Minny, for sure, IMO.

Thanks. I forgot about Chestor Taylor.

C`mon Minny take Peterson!!!!!!!!!

Im am so stoked, hey, we should get Quinn if not Okoye. And i dont think Id trade up, keep all our 1-3rd picks, we need alot of quality players. Okoye is 19 and would be a BEAST with out D and add youth on the D front. Id LOVE to get Quinn, but Ill take either. Cmon Minny, dont take Quinn!!!

Taking Peterson for Minny is the best option for them. They already have Jackson who was their 2nd round pick last year so it all makes sense to take AP instead of Quinn. Although with Childress and Spielman at the helm you never know.

Spielman, PLEASE DONT CONTINUE TO SCREW THIS FRANCHISE OVER!!!

dont trade up camram speilman is bluffin,they want adrian

Okoye, AP, Willis or Quin to Minnesota. If they take AP do Atlanta take Okoye or try and trade down?

How much does Minn like Taravis Jackson........soon to be revealed!

Back
Top Bottom