Official 2009-2010 NHL Thread | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2009-2010 NHL Thread

tonight, is the ending of the 100th anniverary of the Club de hockey des Canadiens de Montréal a.k.a. Les Glorieux a.k.a. Le Tricolore a.k.a. Le Bleu Blanc Rouge a.k.a. Les Habs a.k.a. Le CH

Some crazy *** ceremonies are planned, make sure to check out the highlights tonight they'll probably show the greatest moments on sportscenter... (they are suposedly going to bring in every player who's jersey was retired, they even reached out to former players who are back living in europe...)

Here's an interesting and short 5 minute report on the habs (for those interested)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C04vvlVwx-o

i'm anxious to see what's about to happen... anyways, it was a season to forget for this monumental franchise :( ... i just hope they beat the bruins tonight, in memory of the good ole days !

OLÉÉÉÉÉÉÉ OLÉ OLÉ OLÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉ
OOOOOLÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉ
OOOOOOOOOLÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉ
!!!

(i'm the guy on the left... hammered drunk in NY after a habs win ! :lol: )

6a00e55351e44d88330112796bf12328a4800wi-1.jpg

mtlbnrpn-1.jpg

Bonne Centenaire JT! J'voulais faire sure que t'aurais vue mon poste.

Wow............... I'm speechless...... To all Montreal Canadiens fans on finheaven, Happy 100th and hats off to another great 100 years.

I am trully proud to be a die hard fan of one of the greatest teams in sports history. Been a fan since birth, and NOBODY does it with more class then the MONTREAL CANADIENS..... That was such a touching ceremony. To all hockey fans on this site, I trully hope you guys can find on the net what all Montreal fans just witnessed. Can't say much more... WOW

it was getting a little long for awhile...

but it was very emotional, i didn't see 90% of those guys play, but to watch Patrick Roy again, stephane quintal, Eric Desjardins, Vincent Damphousse, Pierre Turgeon (amongst many others) ... some french canadian heroes of my childhood, it was awesome...

and what a great way to end 100 years of history and start a new one, a 5-1 blowout of the Boston Bruins

" Alte la, alte la, alte laaaaaaaa, Les Canadiens, les Canadiens

alte la, alte la, alte laaaaaaaa, les Canadiens sont la,

Leeees Caaanaaadiens, Les Caaaanaaadieeeens soooooont laaaaaa !!! "

:)

Marty Broduer has tied Terry Sawchuck's all-time shut-out record tonight with a 3-0 win over Buffalo- his 103'rd career shut-out!! Congrats Marty!! And my Devs just keep on rollin' baby!! :up:

Flames lost to the Kings.

that sucks ... i hope they weren't playing at home :lol:

habs won tonight, 3-1 against the flyers... liked the way they fought through adversity, the flyers were coming out with some heavy forecheck and their usual physicality ... usually the habs have problems getting out of their funk in the defensive zone when they are being forechecked, but tonight they really played well as a TEAM and overcame one of their biggest deficiencies... which is generating offence against an agressive team ... :) :woot:

BTW, you guys have to see the habs' second goal ... lapierre makes one HELLUVA play ... definitely gonna make some highlight reels

that sucks ... i hope they weren't playing at home :lol:

habs won tonight, 3-1 against the flyers... liked the way they fought through adversity, the flyers were coming out with some heavy forecheck and their usual physicality ... usually the habs have problems getting out of their funk in the defensive zone when they are being forechecked, but tonight they really played well as a TEAM and overcame one of their biggest deficiencies... which is generating offence against an agressive team ... :) :woot:

It was in LA.

Funny enough, the Flames have the top road record in the league this year.

It was in LA.

Funny enough, the Flames have the top road record in the league this year.

yeah well... with 41 road games, their bound to drop one occasionally ... cheer up ! :buds:

BTW i don't know if i told you, but calgary is the team i use at nhl 10 ... their first two lines, all their 6 defencemen and kipper make me unbeatable :D

Back
Top Bottom