Official 2009-2010 NHL Thread | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2009-2010 NHL Thread

Plekanec puts it on the tape for camalleri, ET C'EST LE BUUUUUUUT !!!

1-0 habs vs ottawa...

you can hear on TV the habs fan chanting louder, like it's a home game haha

(and we're coming to Toronto, D-Day ! It's on :dmonster:)

6-1-2 over its past nine games. Rolling for any teams standards.

yeah that's definitely good ... didn't know they were that hot ... i guess it explains the anomaly of the leafs beating the habs last week ;):D

habs are 5-3-2 in the last ten, and they are currently on a 3 game winning streak...

thursday is the real test to see how improved this team is...

Pittsburgh @ Montréal

crosby, malkin and Bumpus are going down :emjai:!!!!

!(%?*&*)!"%?&*)!"?%*!"&*%?!"+%&!"u)%?&(_!/?%&!/"?%&!?)/"&*%?&!/"yrhfui/gr!"hr%&*!?!%

That Is ****ING BULL**** !!!!

someone needs to ****ing stick a knife into that SUCKASS REFFF !!! that was one AWFUL, DISGRACEFUL 3rd period of officiating, **** off

:lol:
Told 'ya.

told me what !!! that the pens paid the refs before the game ?!!?! sheeeeeeeesh ... the habs deserved at least a point in that game, the pens got lucky, i'm so pissed right now, if i was a fat guy i'd go and eat 20 Big Macs to stuff my anger down my stomach ... :smad:

at least they gave a good effort ... this team is starting to gel together and play Martin's scheme a lot better than earlier in the season ...

I can't wait for markov to come back... losing our superstar really set us back :(

:lol:
Waa, Waa, Waa ...

To be honest, I didn't see the game. (It was my bowling night). I'll have to try and catch a replay.

But, that being said, cry a little more little girl... :lol: you sound like Space. :)

Back
Top Bottom