***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread***

It doesn't matter if its his night or not, you can't sit down Wade. Just can't do it. No coach would do that. Rebounding is hurting us.

This team is going NO WHERE

Pump the brakes bro. Your expectations were waaaayyyy too high apparently. The Celtics are great veteran team that have been to two of the last 3 finals. This is a young team that is still missing pieces. This is the exact reason that people look at S. Florida fans as being jokes. Don't bail out just yet. This is still a team that is in the work of chemistry and knowing their roles.

Pump the brakes bro. Your expectations were waaaayyyy too high apparently. The Celtics are great veteran team that have been to two of the last 3 finals. This is a young team that is still missing pieces. This is the exact reason that people look at S. Florida fans as being jokes. Don't bail out just yet. This is still a team that is in the work of chemistry and knowing their roles.

My expectations aren't high....Ive never expected a championship this season nor did I ever buy into beating the Bulls record. But when your rooting for teams that are consistently letting you down, it takes a toll to a passionate sports fan. I was looking at the Heat as a bright spot but so far (my perspective) has been failure

so depressing....seriously

I completley agree. This loss sucks but you can't act like they lost to the Grizzlies. I'm extremley pissed but you can't expect much when your players are shooting like **** and not swinging the ball to the open man. They are all still feeling each other out

I completley agree. This loss sucks but you can't act like they lost to the Grizzlies. I'm extremley pissed but you can't expect much when your players are shooting like **** and not swinging the ball to the open man. They are all still feeling each other out

I understand that the chemistry is still building...but I don't see any improvement as games come along

My expectations aren't high....Ive never expected a championship this season nor did I ever buy into beating the Bulls record. But when your rooting for teams that are consistently letting you down, it takes a toll to a passionate sports fan. I was looking at the Heat as a bright spot but so far (my perspective) has been failure

I hear you but the season is so far from over. It could take all of the rest of this year for these guys to realize who's the going to be the alpha. They loss twice to the defending Eastern conference champs, once to a Jazz team that did the same exact thing to the Magic last night, and an undefeated New Orleans team that I thought was completley winnable.

I hear you but the season is so far from over. It could take all of the rest of this year for these guys to realize who's the going to be the alpha. They loss twice to the defending Eastern conference champs, once to a Jazz team that did the same exact thing to the Magic last night, and an undefeated New Orleans team that I thought was completley winnable.

I'm not giving up on the team, I know we have something special but it hurts. I LOVE my teams. I have the Dolphins, Heat and Canes tatted on my arm and I rep these teams to the fullest. W or L I rock my gear day in and out but I'm just tired of loosing. I know I'm going over board cause I'm venting. My wife tells me I care more about these games then the players lol

Not a Heat fan, am a Suns fan. A rough season is in store for us.

Honestly though, Heat fans shouldn't be too concerned. It's the NBA regular season... doesn't mean much. 4 losses? pshhh.

Not a Heat fan, am a Suns fan. A rough season is in store for us.

Honestly though, Heat fans shouldn't be too concerned. It's the NBA regular season... doesn't mean much. 4 losses? pshhh.

It's the ****ing media and the rest of the league us fans have to listen too though. It's going to take time for miami to mesh. No post play though, sucks.

It's the ****ing media and the rest of the league us fans have to listen too though. It's going to take time for miami to mesh. No post play though, sucks.

Exactly...that pisses me off so much

We all knew it going into the season though. 4 losses and I gaurentee that people already think this is a failure.

I don't think its failure but I knew we weren't going to win it this year but honestly didn't expect to have this record 9 games into the season.

i know u heat fans will say its early, but even though bosh may put up nice stats, he does not seem to fit in well. he is also real soft. he looks lost.

Back
Top Bottom