***OFFICIAL 2012 Allstate BCS National Championship Game Night Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***OFFICIAL 2012 Allstate BCS National Championship Game Night Thread***

Jordan Jefferson is playing like "Wheezie" Jefferson....time to take him out and put that other LSU QB in there.

Thank god I missed all but a few minutes of this one. As boring a game as everyone expected it to be.

Thank god I missed all but a few minutes of this one. As boring a game as everyone expected it to be.

It was a defensive raping as bad as the 92 rape against Miami.......
Either team would have destroyed Okie Lite.....USC would have been bitched slapped.
The crystal stays in Alabama...three years straight.

And all anyone's going to say is how great this game was. I wanted an up tempo, high powered offense to play that lsu defense...aka ok state.

You already saw it when LSU played Oregon and West Virginia. If you haven't learned by now you never will.

Reminds of this fella who keeps pounding himself over the head.... :crazy:

The problem is that you kids have played too many video games.

When teams are actually capable of executing the fundamentals of defense, can shed blocks at the POA, tackle, cover receivers, and stomp quarterbacks.... they're 'boring' teams.

As long as a team is whiffing tackles, blowing coverages, and playing tennis up and down the field against each other.... they're "exciting".

That's not how football is played. Not by good teams.

Put the video games up and learn how good football is supposed to be played.

As much as many hate him , Saban has proven to be a great coach. 3 national championships is rare air and its was probably his best decision to leave the dolphins and go back to college. Some like to act like somehow being a college coach is lesser than being a nfl coach but thats really just a matter of perception more than reality. Im sure at the end of the day nobody feels that Bear bryant was a lesser level coach because he never coached professional football. In football coaching at this moment there is probably only one coach that shines brighter than Nick Saban and thats bill Belichek and that might be debateable. Makes one wonder what might have happened if he had remained coach of the dolphins. I would love to know the full story of why he left the dolphins and hopefully I will find out one day. not saying nick was golden here and he did need a GM that was strong but undoubtedly he is one of the best coaches in football.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at the scores from every game these two teams played. The only contests they had were eachother. The two best teams played tonight.

As far as splitting the championship, I get that LSU won the first time around. But if there was a playoff and they played, the first game is irrelevant. This was a national title game and should be treated as such. The winner is the champion. In 07, did it matter that the Pats had beaten the Giants in the regular season?

Harvey Updyke is on Bourbon Street and has a ticket to the game
9dded4222bb03ccb62b057a0186ecaa2-1.jpg

Let me say this...as a Bama man..this disturbs me...I heard from several friends,that Harvey has been down there making money by
posing for pictures.That's wrong...I got NO love for those stupid trees,but he shouldn't benefit from his crime.
Shame on any Bama people encouraging him.

Nite fellas..I know you guys hate Nick..but give Bama their due.
I still adore all of you guys.
Be good.

Back
Top Bottom