Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread. | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread.

Saw some video of Brandon Gibson in camp not much but a little peek and I was pleasantly surprised how solid his route running was...also saw an interview and was very impressed with his intelligence...definitely sounds like he can Id coverage and leverage and that he is a thinking wr which is pretty critical in the slot...saw a bit more hand use than I expected too to get separation in short areas than I anticipated from him as well...definitely one I am gonna key in the preseason

Odrick becoming more of a DT would be a great move. He will never be more than an average DE but he could be a very good DT. Let Starks walk next year and plug him in next to Soliai. Also Glad to hear Vernon has impressed these past few days...definitely have some depth and moveable parts on that line which I love.

Hey I'm all in on Tannehill, but how long can we make these excuses? Eventually he is going to have to stop throwing interceptions. It's not just a today problem either. It happened earlier this summer in mini camp. I'm not calling him a bust or jumping off the band wagon, just asking for positive progress. Stop throwing multiple picks!
He had a lower INT % than Brees, Eli, Romo, Dalton, Luck, Rivers, and Cutler last year and his receivers rarely got open outside of Hartline and Bess.

day two in pads then.... wouldnt expect much contact for jordan today

taylor still not practicing,

I support bringing him along slowly but its disappointing as he could definitely win a starting job. I doubt he takes over as a starting cb until the middle of the season at this point. Still, its better to be safe that sorry and not make his injury worse, his career is about more than his rookie season

omar is sure getting the tannehill bashing in early today, why doesn't he just come out and admit he doesn't like the kid?

I love how we are in a situation where every time either kicker misses a kick it is pointed out, practice never means anything for a kicker its gameday that counts. We don't need every single kick carp and sturgis attempt highlighted.

We didn't draft a kicker because carpenter struggled in practice but game day under pressure. I will be interested to see how they both do in preseason.

spot the fullback!

BP8MttRCcAAnJsc-1.jpg

Sounds like Tannehill and Clay have had a nice connection over the past few days

Jorvorskie looks like he's in pretty decent shape. Good for him. I think he has a role. We can still use him in short yardage. I view Clay as more of the H-back.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly now
Dion Jordan is doing A LOT of special teams work, and he's being touched. That's progress.

Baby steps I suppose

Back
Top Bottom