Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread.

I like the general thread idea, but I do like being able to read on a specific subject to. I guess the general thread is great when you can follow it all day, but when I come off of work, and I don't have access to a computer at work, I like being able to click and read on specific subjects and not have to go through 20 pages of relevant stuffed with 2-3 pages of JUNC telling everybody they're wrong type of stuff. NOT complaining, just adding my 2 cents...

Well if we moderate it right then we can keep it like that. EVERY thread is gonna have that back and forth bs daily, but if us, the staff, can keep it free of that and just have the news in there it won't matter..

What you think Admins?

good luck with that idea...once the posers start posting "breaking news" that is anything but breaking news it will be as usual around here...

Ill be going down to Florida on the 27, and heading to there camp on the 29th. Never had a chance to see a training camp, any idea's what to expect? Any chance of getting an autograph with them doing a scrimmage ?

Ill be going down to Florida on the 27, and heading to there camp on the 29th. Never had a chance to see a training camp, any idea's what to expect? Any chance of getting an autograph with them doing a scrimmage ?

Yeah there's time after every practice to get autographs.

Thanks, now it says the scrimmage don't start til 7. Does anyone know if you can go before and look around the stadium?

Personally I like the daily threads, rather than having to search through a 50 page thread for what's new.

[video=youtube;vwpTj_Z9v-c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vwpTj_Z9v-c[/video]

Saw Miracle on Ice the other night, and this speech had me hearing the Patriots instead of the Soviets:brewskis:

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 42s
Dolphins CB Jamar Taylor, who missed most of the OTAs with a groin injury, appears to be practicing without limitations.

BPsheJJCQAAG27C-1.jpg

football really is back now :)

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerESPN 16m
New #Dolphins TE Dustin Keller is back in practice after missing most of minicamp. #TrainingCamp

if you dont folllow him, check out @AbramsonPBP he replaced Volin on the beat, hes not bad

---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 1m
Lance Louis is wearing a helmet, which means he's practicing. The possible starting right guard has a brace on his left knee.

Well, they said they wanted him back for camp and he has made it, that will be an interesting battle.

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 25s
The Dolphins have Jorvorskie Lane listed at 258 pounds. If true he's trimmed down.

Back
Top Bottom