Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 6m
Per league source, Dolphins placed DE Dion Jordan on active/non-football injury list.

I know its only a picture but Martin is a big boy these days

tempBANC7639--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

How small does brent grimes look beside him!

Martin is starting to "look" like a O-Lineman should IMO. I hope we allow the young man to come into his own.

Exciting to see these guys in action, thanks for the pics.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerESPN 2m
#Dolphins K Dan Carpenter kicked well in practice. He was 10-for-10 at one point, making two from 49 yards.

He will need to keep that up to have any hope of staying. To be honest I really hope Sturgis wins the job.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerESPN 2m
#Dolphins K Dan Carpenter kicked well in practice. He was 10-for-10 at one point, making two from 49 yards.

He will need to keep that up to have any hope of staying. To be honest I really hope Sturgis wins the job.

I honestly don't even understand the point of keeping Carpenter around... If Carpenter stays, we wasted a 5th round pick. I guess they are just making sure Sturgis doesnt completely crap the bed, but still, if they had faith enough to draft him in 5th round, they should just cut Carpenter already.

Look at my boy J. Martin!!!! Looking night and day from last year. You know he has the brains for it all that was lacking was strength and he looks to have done his work in the offseason!!! Way to go big man

Back
Top Bottom